Windows 10: Can't find the security tab

Discus and support Can't find the security tab in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys so when i open This pc then open Local Disk C: then open Windows there is a folder called "temp". After right clicking on it open properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cvetan_Stefanov, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can't find the security tab

Hey guys so when i open This pc then open Local Disk C: then open Windows there is a folder called "temp". After right clicking on it open properties there should be a tab called security but in my case there isn't

Here's a prove https://prnt.sc/vvbd1i

I on Windows 10 Pro and my version is 20H2

:)

Cvetan_Stefanov, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Dec 3, 2020
  3. curatia Win User

Can't find the security tab

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't find the security tab

1. Can't find the security tab - Similar Threads - Can't find security

2. Can't open windows security tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open windows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  3. Can't open windows security tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open windows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  4. Can't open winows security tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open winows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  5. Can't open winows security tab

Can't open winows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  6. I can't find security center in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  7. I can't find security center in services

I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  8. Unable To Find Security Tab On Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable To Find Security Tab On Windows 10!: Hello friends. Recently a new problem is causing distress for my Windows 10 computer. That is, I couldn't find the security tab from the folders properties window on Windows 10. Guys, can you tell me why I couldn't find the security tab, and how to bring back it? Any help...
  9. Security tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security tab: Should USB flash drive with fat 32 file have a security tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-tab/e07f1467-3780-4caa-803a-5b7f9cdfffc0"
  10. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...