Windows 10: Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section

Discus and support Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Halo 5 Forge on PC but there is a problem , it says that my access is forbiden and tells me to go to SEE AND SHARE CONTENET... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by QasimAli_017, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section

I recently downloaded Halo 5 Forge on PC but there is a problem , it says that my access is forbiden and tells me to go to SEE AND SHARE CONTENET section somewhere but the problem is that that thing doesn't exist anywhere , I've looked everywhere but i cant find them , plz help me with this problem

thank you

:)

QasimAli_017, Dec 18, 2020
  2. johnkwon1 Win User

Microsoft Family shared content restriction

Thanks for the response, but this has nothing to do with what I'm asking. I know how to set content restriction for each of my children, but it becomes tedious for me to have to maintain 4 different content restriction "Only Allowed" list when that list
    will be the same for all 4 children. Is there a way to share that list or export/import the list among the children within the family?

johnkwon1, Dec 18, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section

1. Cant find the SEE AND SHARE CONTENT section - Similar Threads - Cant find SHARE

2. I don't have 'Nearby Sharing' section in Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have 'Nearby Sharing' section in Shared Experience: By some reason on one of my PC the whole section 'Nearby Sharing' is missing under Shared experiences. The is only 'Share across devices' section. Why?My other PC has it Nearby Sharing....
  3. I don't have 'Nearby Sharing' section in Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have 'Nearby Sharing' section in Shared Experience: By some reason on one of my PC the whole section 'Nearby Sharing' is missing under Shared experiences. The is only 'Share across devices' section. Why?My other PC has it Nearby Sharing....
  4. I don't have 'Nearby Sharing' section in Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Shared Drive and its contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Drive and its contents: Why are all the folders inside a Shared Drive not automatically shared? I assume it was so but when I checked several folder inside a shared Drive , some are shared others are not . Any reason for this ? Tks 178514
  6. cant see

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant see: why cant i see this photo?[ATTACH] also when I delete an application in my download area is there other hidden files to delete somewhere? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see/8eb95e0c-1c0f-4898-a52c-906722e8e725
  7. I have a passport external drive can see in devices but cant see content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a passport external drive can see in devices but cant see content: I have a passport external drive can see in devices but cant see content can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-passport-external-drive-can-see-in/6aaf7d47-e958-4e33-abea-5172b8d85911
  8. find contents of ajoining cell

in Microsoft Office and 365
    find contents of ajoining cell: Hi all,,, I have a single column array and using vlookup to get a cell, and I need to know what the cell above it contains. Can you help please. Len 121914
  9. Where to find those sections

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find those sections: Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet.
  10. Cant see computers on network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see computers on network shares: I have 3 computers on the network. All have shared folders . My problem is as follows. Lets call the computers c2, c3, c4. I am using network shares When on computer c4 , computers c2 and c3 are not listed at all under network. Sometimes I do see c3 listed but cannot...