Windows 10: Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

Discus and support Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, After I updated my Windows 10, I am unable to find the switch to turn on my laptop's Bluetooth. Please refer to the below screenshot of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by devanshagr, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

After I updated my Windows 10, I am unable to find the switch to turn on my laptop's Bluetooth. Please refer to the below screenshot of the Bluetooth setting.

Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth 4806cca2-5400-430f-87a5-f5583c70a886?upload=true.png

Windows build info:

Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth 33806fac-808f-4c99-a37e-7b27eaf5c3d7?upload=true.png

:)

devanshagr, Aug 1, 2020

2. Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Can't Find Bluetooth settings

Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off then quit the settings app. Going back, bam! no bluetooth settings. Trying to search "bluetooth" takes me to airplane mode and there are no bluetooth settings there. I don't know how to turn it back on again. Are there any third-party bluetooth software because this is the second time I'm having this problem (first was on windows 8.1) and often I had to restart the computer. I do not wanna do that every single fracking time!
    Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth [​IMG]

Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth [​IMG]

iwalkshome, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

1. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cant find setting

2. Bluetooth is off but can't find how to turn it on??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth is off but can't find how to turn it on??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/askinforafriend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkd7uj/bluetooth_is_off_but_cant_find_how_to_turn_it_on/
  3. cant find setting to change color of email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find setting to change color of email: my tool bar does not match the one in the examples... can't find it.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-setting-to-change-color-of-email/a60b370b-2093-4b45-b6b6-ad419a4c790c
  4. Can't find bluetooth option to turn it on or off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find bluetooth option to turn it on or off.: I cannot find it in device manager even under hidden tools. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bluetooth-option-to-turn-it-on-or-off/630da92f-6f19-4770-b3ad-bae48901596e
  5. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I cant find a solution to turn it back on.

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I cant find a solution to turn it back on.: Hi This happened a couple hours ago when I had the usual once a month problem of my bluetooth refusing to work, I usually have to just disable and re enable it, but this time I found it was in hidden and also couldn't be disabled. No matter what I try now I cant find a...
  6. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting: my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find it...
  7. Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't find turn on/off Bluetooth button in notification centere and settings: I suddenly couldn't find the Bluetooth on/off in both notification centre and settings. I updated my driver and even reset my networks in settings....
  8. Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.: Have the mike setup also location but can't seen to get it turned on. 18236
  9. Cant find Bluetooth driver

Cant find Bluetooth driver: Hi, I cant find a Bluetooth driver for my Cambridge Silicon Radios USB Bluetooth device. Here is the link to the shop I bought it off of: Computer Repair & Custom PC Builds - Letchworth Here are the pics: 73106
  10. Can't Find Bluetooth settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find Bluetooth settings: Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off then quit the settings app. Going back, bam! no bluetooth settings. Trying to search "bluetooth" takes me to airplane mode and...