Windows 10: Can't find the thread with the info'.

Discus and support Can't find the thread with the info'. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jaylob4, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Jaylob4 Win User

Can't find the thread with the info'.

Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite space created, ( by deleting data ) on a HDD?

:)

Jaylob4, Jun 18, 2021
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 18, 2021
  3. imperialreign, Jun 18, 2021
  4. monte84 Win User

HDTV's and PC's - Info and help thread

Simple, 1:1 pixle mapping was not listed in this thread, its good information to have. It does not change the color hue it change the stretching of this picture on the screen. Its usually with the settings like Wide, Zoom, etc. Its directly realted to overscanning. More info over here at the AVSforums, also i good list of TV's that support this feature. Master list of LCD/PLASMA with 1:1 pixel mapping

monte84, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't find the thread with the info'. - Similar Threads - Can't find thread

2. virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...: I want to turn off anti virus software . So I went into windows setting windows security . Inside it virus and protection here is real problem it show getting protection info and its not showing any details . So there no option for turn off/on option....
  3. virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and thread protection is loading in getting protection info . because of it I can't...: I want to turn off anti virus software . So I went into windows setting windows security . Inside it virus and protection here is real problem it show getting protection info and its not showing any details . So there no option for turn off/on option....
  4. Can't find system info.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find system info.: I'm using windows 10 home in my laptop and usually right clicking in the start menu and clicking on "system" takes me to control panel>system and security>system. But weirdly from yesterday it takes me to the settings app, no matter how many times i try. I then tried directly...
  5. can't find my threads?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find my threads?: I want to add comments, edit my last thread, but I cant find it. It was win 10, file systems, one drive. point was, after sync ok, you have to start backup. - that wasn't clear....
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled - can't find causes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled - can't find causes: Hi everyone. A couple of weeks ago I started experiencing bsod's on my laptop. At first they seemed random but I started noticing that they appear when Logitech G HUB updates itself. I turned off automatic updates but that didn't help and I still get random crashes. I scanned...
  7. Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread: Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself Kiesey. We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can find us streaming on mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA. Keep an eye on this thread...
  8. Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread: Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself Kiesey. We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can find us streaming on mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA. Keep an eye on this thread...
  9. Failed update - that can't find info on it. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed update - that can't find info on it. Windows 10: I've been fighting a series of problems with Windows Update. I had 4 which weren't going through, but after a weekend of working on it - I'm down to one which wont fix. Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) -Error 0x80070643 Haven't found any...
  10. WMP - Can't Find Album Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP - Can't Find Album Info: I rip all of my CDs to my computer. When ripping one in particular, I could not find the album info. I noticed that WMP arbitrarily ripped it as the artist's previous CD and I manually changed the information. First of all, it had partially saved under the name of the...