Windows 10: Can't find the video editor after update

Discus and support Can't find the video editor after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 1909, now the video editor is gone from the Photo app submitted by /u/abraham16299 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abraham16299, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Can't find the video editor after update

I updated to Windows 10 1909, now the video editor is gone from the Photo app

submitted by /u/abraham16299
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/abraham16299, Mar 21, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Mar 21, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Can't find the video editor after update

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't find the video editor after update

1. Can't find the video editor after update - Similar Threads - Can't find video

2. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  3. Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Legacy Video Editor "We can't find this file": Hi, I have the problem where Video Editor in Photos is unable to find the video clips I've used to create a longer video. I have made sure that the folders these clips live in are listed in the "Sources" folder under "Settings." Here is what one of my projects looks like,...
  4. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  5. Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.: Hello,When video clips are copied from one video project and pasted into second video project they are playable and you can finish/download the video. But when you return to the second video project after closing it, the previously pasted clip cannot be played, and reads "We...
  6. "We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.

"We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.: Hello there, I've spent a few days working on a video and I have always managed to pick right off where I last left it. Went to continue editing the project this morning, roughly two hours ago, and this is what I was met with: [ATTACH] The videos which have been sitting...
  7. can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10

can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10: HI I got a new computer and I can't find the video editor at the photo app in windows 10. I followd after the guides, but I can't find it. someone can help me please? thank you! [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows photo app video editor "can't find file"

Windows photo app video editor "can't find file": I started a video project and then when I came back to work on it again, it says "can't find files" and everything is gone. The files themselves haven't moved. I recently updated my laptop - could this be the issue? Where should I expect to find the file. Can this be...
  9. Windows Video Editor Can't Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor Can't Export: Hello, I'm trying to export a 4 minute video with audio made in the windows 10 video editor. Whenever I try to export it, I get the message "Something happened and we couldn't export your video. Please restart the photos app and try again. Here's the error code in case you...
  10. Cannot find video editor on windows photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find video editor on windows photos: hi once i found windows editor on my windows 10, but several days later its gone. and i heard that we can edit videos in windows photos apps. but i cannot found any of this features. can someone help?...