Windows 10: Can't find the Windows Compatibility Center

Discus and support Can't find the Windows Compatibility Center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm trying to do a search for the Windows Compatibility Center so that I can look up if some of our old hardware will work on windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Danielx64, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Danielx64 Win User

Can't find the Windows Compatibility Center

Hi there,

I'm trying to do a search for the Windows Compatibility Center so that I can look up if some of our old hardware will work on windows 10.

The following link (Support - Windows Help
    ) takes me to Support - Windows Help
    and that not what I wanted.

Can someone please help me?

We are planning on upgrading a business network to windows 10 (not sure if it it will be pro or ent).

Thank you *Smile

:)

Danielx64, Dec 14, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

Compatability Report WRONG

You're right--the discrepancy shouldn't exist, but it does. We've seen instances here of the

Compatibility Center
    giving a program a green light but people can't get it to work and in the opposite, programs that aren't supposed to work do work. It's pretty much a ****-shoot, I'm afraid. I would give the Compatibility Center more credence than
    the Upgrade report, especially when it says a Microsoft program isn't compatible. In the end there's only one way to find out for sure.

JimWynne, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Syed N Win User
    compatibility with windows 10

Hi Arundhati,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may refer to the Windows Compatibility Center to find if the apps are compatible with Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Center

Do reply if you have more questions.

Syed N, Dec 14, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Yes it seems to be not available anymore, why don't you go to the manufacturer's site of the hardware to find if it is compatible, usually it's drivers you need to be concerned with to. Best if you listed what hardware.

jds63, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't find the Windows Compatibility Center - Similar Threads - Can't find Compatibility

2. Can't find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't...: I cant find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't be started on Windows 10 ProAlso tried serching through command prompt, but shows me thisMicrosoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.2194] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  3. Can't find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't...: I cant find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't be started on Windows 10 ProAlso tried serching through command prompt, but shows me thisMicrosoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.2194] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  4. Can't find any Security Center in services.msc to the problem Windows Security Center can't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't find security center in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  6. I can't find security center in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  7. Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera: I recently purchased an HP Envy laptop from Best Buy. I had their Geek Squad complete the setup. Got it home and was not able to set up Windows Hello Face. Spent 3 hours with their on-line GS support with no resolution. I returned the computer and got a new one. Again,...
  8. can't find Action Center.

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't find Action Center.: Here is my problem. Ican't find Action center in the taskbar. I tried looking it up in "turn system icons on or off", but its enabled, and disabled at the same time? Here is an Image of my taskbar. Here is an image of "turn system icons on or off" in the taskbar. I am on...
  9. Can't find Windows 2000 Compatibility Option In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Windows 2000 Compatibility Option In Windows 10: [ATTACH] I want to run a program with compatibility mode for windows 2000, but it is not listed in options. I tried to find solution online but can't find any.. Anyone knows how can i add windows 2000 to the option? Else my final alternative will be installing windows 2000...
  10. Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera: I was looking in settings and I found Windows Hello and I was like "oh cool" and... it says Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera. Can somebody help me?...