Windows 10: Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".

Discus and support Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes". in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes". I have already installed UltraUXThemePatcher but every time i run it I go back to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoolm, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".

I have already installed UltraUXThemePatcher but every time i run it
    I go back to download Site *Huh

:)

Hoolm, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Mircea_M Win User

Windows 10: apply theme programatically

Actually, the solution was really easy: after copying the theme to %WINDIR%\Resources\Themes all that is left is to simply "execute" the theme. This will open the theme selection dialog and also apply the theme.

Mircea_M, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes". - Similar Threads - Cant Find Theme

2. Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theme: I used to have a custom theme in my laptop.Then we bought a new laptop, and I signed in with my Microsoft account which gave back the custom theme and the wallpapers. So the wallpaper is taken from a folder which is not on my laptop. Now how do I add or remove photos from...
  3. Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Theme: I used to have a custom theme in my laptop.Then we bought a new laptop, and I signed in with my Microsoft account which gave back the custom theme and the wallpapers. So the wallpaper is taken from a folder which is not on my laptop. Now how do I add or remove photos from...
  4. Cant find theme option in control panel

Cant find theme option in control panel: this is my control panel [ATTACH] after clicking on personalization option it shows this, where there is no option for theme [ATTACH] i also tried to search for word "theme" but then too.. cant find it [ATTACH]...
  5. themes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    themes?: im having issues with the file explorer. i have a small keyboard i use in bed and i fell asleep on it last night and somehow changed a bunch of settings. can some please help me figure this out and how to put it back to normal. look at the file directory in the screenshot. i...
  6. Themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Themes: So I have been bored with the simple windows 10 dark mode so i tried some third party themes through ultra UX themes or something by deviantart.com then in the first attempt, my start button stopped working but luckily i had the update 1803 or 1903 so i updated it then it got...
  7. Can't find installed themes

Can't find installed themes: I am trying to apply several themes that I downloaded/installed from the Microsoft Store. Only one installed where I can see it in Personalization>Themes and actually use it Of the others some said "You own this theme" and now say "Installed" but I cannot see them or use...
  8. How to find downloaded themes

How to find downloaded themes: I am using downloaded Themes from the Microsoft store for my backgrounds and the problem is that I have to go to Get more help in Personalisation to access those themes. What I want to know is where are those installed themes stored and can I get to them via the Browse in...
  9. Themes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Themes: It seems to be down am I worn about this .? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/themes/ebcf89c4-ead1-4236-8cde-5e78876c5752
  10. Find the saved themes - how

Find the saved themes - how: Ok, I made a couple of themes, no problem with that but I neglected to make one of them a slideshow and can't find where to alter the theme itself. Start - Control Panel - Personalization only allows me to choose a finished one. I want to edit one and have no clue where to...