Windows 10: Can't find this update with general Internet search

Discus and support Can't find this update with general Internet search in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Running Win10 Pro on Lenovo ThinkPad...everything is up to date with Lenovo and Windows. In the "Optional Updates" section of Windows Updates, there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by earlyvirginia, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Can't find this update with general Internet search

Running Win10 Pro on Lenovo ThinkPad...everything is up to date with Lenovo and Windows.

In the "Optional Updates" section of Windows Updates, there's one called:
    Lenovo - System - Update 9.2.0.3

Don't want to just blindly install it but searched the Internet and can't find out what its for.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help...

:)

earlyvirginia, Feb 8, 2021
  2. David Wynne, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 8, 2021
  4. fussybob Win User

Can't find this update with general Internet search

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Can't find this update with general Internet search

1. Can't find this update with general Internet search - Similar Threads - Can't find update

2. General access to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General access to the Internet: Hello! There are two computers and a mobile modem. The modem is connected to a computer #1 and from it there is a cable to the computer #2. The overall access to the Internet is included and until recently everything worked. But I had to reinstall the OS, Win 10. After...
  3. General access to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    General access to the Internet: Hello! There are two computers and a mobile modem. The modem is connected to a computer #1 and from it there is a cable to the computer #2. The overall access to the Internet is included and until recently everything worked. But I had to reinstall the OS, Win 10. After...
  4. General access to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't find apps in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  6. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  7. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't Find Search Box and Files

Can't Find Search Box and Files: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Ever since my mom gave me back this laptop, it has been acting very strangely. 1. My screen was upside down, but I fixed that. 2. My settings kept changing without my permission. I don't know if that's fixed. 3. Whenever I try to search...
  9. windows search can't find d:drive

windows search can't find d:drive: When i type in the windows search bar it doesn't seem like it finds files from all of my drives. My entire D:drive is missing. I have tried adding them in index settings but the drive wasn't there. To me this seems like a hardware problem but i just want to be sure....
  10. Settings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...

in Cortana
    Settings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...: Yes I have updated the computer umpteen times and reset the windows store app. And I have reset and re-indexed the the search "indexing options" thing. I also hit the "troubleshoot search and indexing" I even did an sfc/ scannow on command prompt all to no avail. The problem...