Windows 10: Can't find Tutorial

Discus and support Can't find Tutorial in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I was reading a Tutorial on making a boot disk. It said, making a boot disk is difficult. Sometimes it easier use a third party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jan 25, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find Tutorial

Hello everybody,

I was reading a Tutorial on making a boot disk.
    It said, making a boot disk is difficult.

Sometimes it easier use a third party program to make it.
    His program used a boot section written in Dos.
    He supplied the program both in code and download.
    He mentioned that it was developed by some.org.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where to find it?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jan 25, 2019
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 25, 2019
  4. bogmali Win User

Can't find Tutorial

Folding Essentials/Tutorials

Here is a short and simple -bigadv tutorial. Basically it's the same as the SMP tutorial except a few added steps. Here is the LINK for the SMP tutorial straight from the F@H page.

Additional Steps:

1. Passkey is needed (see tutorial on how to obtain)

2. When you configure your client make sure you:

a. Select "big" as your acceptable size of work assignment

b. Do not enable the -advmethods flag

3. Place the -bigadv flag on client shortcut.

Follow steps 2 and 3 as seen here:

Can't find Tutorial -bigadv%20tut.jpg

Note: You need to have least 8 CPU cores in order to qualify and receive -bigadv work units (WU). Intel i7 9XX and 8XX processors qualify because of their 8 total threads. Minimum OC to 3.6 Ghz to qualify for the early completion bonus. I highly recommend that your OC be stable because F@H will stress your rig

If you need further assistance PM myself or BUCK_NASTY*Wink Can't find Tutorial ;)

bogmali, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't find Tutorial

1. Can't find Tutorial - Similar Threads - Can't find Tutorial

2. Can't find image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find image: Under Restore it says, "Browse for an image file". Where would that file be? And what would be it's name? I scanned my whole computer, including the H: (USB) drive. I can't find any file with the .mrimg extension. Don Cole [img] + Post New Thread 126285
  3. Macrium Tutorial

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Tutorial: Unfortunately, I have lost all my notes about doing a back up to a WD Elements. Will someone please send me a link to the basic Tutorial please. I am using Windows 10. cheers, Ron 122961
  4. Can't find a setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find a setting: I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???...
  5. Can't find inf2cat.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find inf2cat.exe: Good afternoon, Dears, 0. Windows 10 Enterprise (x64) 1. Visual Studio 2017 Pro is installed. 2. WDK for Windows 10, version 1803 is installed. 3. Windows SDK 10.0.17134.12 is installed. Signtool.exe found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\ClickOnce\SignTool...
  6. Can't find WordPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find WordPad: Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. I used Word Pad for creating all docs. Now I can't find it. The same docs are in Office but are formatted different and require payment for subscription. Was my Word Pad deleted in the upgrade or can still get to it? 14966
  7. Can't Find A Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find A Printer: I have a two printers installed on my home WiFi, yet when I 'search' for them neither show up, what am I doing wrong. I have a new laptop which doesn't have a DVD/CD Drive to use the printer install disc so I need to figure this out. 50706
  8. Can't Find Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find Picture: I am trying very hard to learn '10'. So far, I really miss windows 7, but I will keep trying.. for awhile. Ok, so I loaded just one picture from my camera this morning, but when I go to my pictures folder it's not there.. Could someone tell me where it is, and how to get to...
  9. Tutorial for OOBE?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tutorial for OOBE?: Hi all, I will get my son a new computer for College and want to clean install Windows 10 on the old one. Where can I find a tutorial that will let the new user have OOBE, and have him/her set it up to the liking of the new user. Thanks Sven 85038
  10. can't find mspaint

in Windows 10 Support
    can't find mspaint: I can't find mspaint in win 10 ? did they get rid of it ? 19156