Windows 10: Can't find 'uninstall.exe'

Discus and support Can't find 'uninstall.exe' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently downloaded a game called genshin impact but it seemed like the installation or the game itself had some problems. I initially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by - aria -, Jan 19, 2021.

1. - aria - Win User

Can't find 'uninstall.exe'

Hello, I recently downloaded a game called genshin impact but it seemed like the installation or the game itself had some problems. I initially couldn't start the game so I decided to uninstall it. When I tried doing that from my Windows settings an error occured and a dialog popped up saying something along the lines of windows couldn't uninstall the app because we couldn't locate the file genshinimpact/uninstall.exe. What can I do? Can I somehow reinstall the games and all the files install correctly this time?

:)

- aria -, Jan 19, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't find 'uninstall.exe' :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 19, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find 'uninstall.exe' :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't find 'uninstall.exe' - Similar Threads - Can't find 'uninstall

2. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe: HelloI have been facing these two errors while working with my system several times.I have try the following commands in Command prompt but problem is still not solved .sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  3. Can't find an app's uninstall registry key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find an app's uninstall registry key: I wanted to manually delete an app called "Roblox" using the registry editor, I tried to use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstallandHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstallto find the apps uninstall...
  4. Can't find an app's uninstall registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find an app's uninstall registry: I wanted to manually delete an app called "Roblox" using the registry editor, I tried to use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstallandHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstallto find the apps uninstall...
  5. I Can't Find My Uninstalled Keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can't Find My Uninstalled Keyboard: So Recently I Have Faced Some Glitches When The Keyboard Buttons Start's Open Shortcuts On Windows 10 So I Decided To Uninstall The Keyboard And Re-Install It But After I Restarted My Computer I Couldn't Find The Keyboard To Install It So I Need a Solution Please...
  6. uninstalling an app I can't find.

uninstalling an app I can't find.: HelloI want to uninstall the Tombola bingo app but it's not listed in the control pane' or in apps and features. I simply can' find it. I'm not terribly computer savvy so any help would be appreciated....
  7. can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall

can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall: I can't find the program named "VirtualBox" at the control panel>uninstall the program. I already tried the method at this link:...
  8. Exe file will not run - can't find a way to get it to run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exe file will not run - can't find a way to get it to run: I am trying to run a .exe file for some software but it gets blocked. I can not find a way to get it to run. I have tried as Administrator, there is also no tick box under file/properties to 'unblock' the file. I added an inbound and outbound rule to my Windows Defender to...
  9. windows 10 Can't find .exe files

windows 10 Can't find .exe files: I have a new laptop which is upgraded to win 10 pro. I installed Microsoft office onto it. When I click on any of the apps associated with the office I get the error windows can't find C:\program files9x86\Microsoft office\office12\*.exe. I have tried this series of commands...
  10. Windows can't find .exe

Windows can't find .exe: Hello, I'm having an issue whenever I try to launch NVidia GeForce Experience. The full error message reads as follows; "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce Experience.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name...