Windows 10: Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

Discus and support Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; guys I am not able to find driver for video controller after upgrading to windows 10. everything was fine in Windows 7 Hardware Id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaldevsinghBawadiBanna, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

guys I am not able to find driver for video controller after upgrading to windows 10.

everything was fine in Windows 7

Hardware Id

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086&REV_04
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&CC_038000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&CC_0380

Compatible Id

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&REV_04
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792
    PCI\VEN_8086&CC_038000
    PCI\VEN_8086&CC_0380
    PCI\VEN_8086
    PCI\CC_038000
    PCI\CC_0380

Device Brand : To Be Filled By O.E.M

Device Model : To Be Filled By O.E.M

Please Help.

Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help! 327b1162-9bc1-4e02-9e47-3892ead30261?upload=true.png

:)

BaldevsinghBawadiBanna, Jun 12, 2020

2. While trying to play Bioshock 2 but it won't let me turn off the controller vibration in game

Hi Lauren,

As you are facing issue with Xbox controller driver settings, I suggest you to update the driver software for the controller by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2020
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jun 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help! :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

1. Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help! - Similar Threads - Can't find video

2. Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help": My Laptop (DELL Precision M4800) Perfect Laptop For The Time Being , Not Talking About The Specs RN , So , it Has This Problem Where The CPU Caps at 27% When Battery is 30% or The First Minute After Unplugging it , How do i Solve it ? submitted by /u/ALICOOL412 [link]...
  3. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  4. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  5. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(

Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(: Yes. I'm stupid. now that we got that through our system let's move on to the subject: I use my Xbox series X's controller on my pc as well via a cable connection. one day the controller kept turning on my console instead of working on my pc. To fix that I have made a...
  7. Need help with controller

Need help with controller: Is there a way to make the controller pair on startup? like without having to go on bluethoot settings remove the association and re connect it? So once i start windows 10 the controller is already paired and i can play at some games? submitted by /u/tyzerk_ [link]...
  8. Can't find ".mkv" videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find ".mkv" videos: Hi, I am having trouble with mkv files. When I copy a folder containing ".mkv" video to my laptop, only the folder get pasted. There is no video in it. What is the problem and how can I fix this?...
  9. Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find drivers for these "Network Controllers": In Device Manager, I can see a lot of devices under "other devices" with an unknown manufacturer. I can't update the drivers because Windows can't find the right drivers on the Internet. I have tried searching for the Hardware IDs as recommended here, but I can't find any...
  10. Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find): Can someone help me to find the driver for my Intel Chispet? I'm running Windows 10. The chipset's a Series 8. Thanks! 53432

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086&REV_04