Windows 10: Cant find view advansed settings under advansed

Discus and support Cant find view advansed settings under advansed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I cant find view advanced settings under advanced and when I enable adobe flash player it still says its off I don't know why its happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darksouls52, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Cant find view advansed settings under advansed

Hello

I cant find view advanced settings under advanced and when I enable adobe flash player it still says its off I don't know why its happening

:)

Darksouls52, Sep 6, 2019

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 6, 2019
  3. atype Win User
    Turn off Windows 10 Task View sliding animation

Control panel → System → Advansed system settings → Performance settings.
    Uncheck "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing".

atype, Sep 6, 2019
  4. KamozZze Win User

Cant find view advansed settings under advansed

App restore

Hi, I'm trying to restore some of my apps to their factory versions. When I restore my Nokia 301 Dual SIM to factory settings the apps are still with this versions! I want the phone like it's new with factory versions of the apps. Thanks in advanse and
    sorry for my bad English! Cant find view advansed settings under advansed :)

KamozZze, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Cant find view advansed settings under advansed

1. Cant find view advansed settings under advansed - Similar Threads - Cant find view

2. Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings: Hi there, I just got this laptop, and I cannot download google chrome or other apps due to them not being approved by Microsoft. I was told to go to settings -> apps -> advanced app settings but there is no "advanced app settings" option under the apps tab. I was then told it...
  3. Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find "Advanced App Settings Option" under apps in settings: Hi there, I just got this laptop, and I cannot download google chrome or other apps due to them not being approved by Microsoft. I was told to go to settings -> apps -> advanced app settings but there is no "advanced app settings" option under the apps tab. I was then told it...
  4. cant view jpegs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant view jpegs: i cannot see jpegs on my laptops since uploading new version of windows 10. I have tried the solutions on the other posts to no avail the message says "it appears that we do not support this file format...
  5. Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?: Referring to following image, I would like to know on where to find setting for appearance under window 10. [ATTACH] Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  6. Unable to find compatibility view settings in MS Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to find compatibility view settings in MS Edge: My application is currently running on Internet Explorer. I am manually adding compatibility settings on Internet Explorer. Now I am hoping to run my application in MS edge but I am unable to find compatibility settings on that. Kindly help me on this regard. [ATTACH]...
  7. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth: Hi, After I updated my Windows 10, I am unable to find the switch to turn on my laptop's Bluetooth. Please refer to the below screenshot of the Bluetooth setting. [ATTACH] Windows build info: [ATTACH]...
  8. Cant open themes settings under personalization

Cant open themes settings under personalization: Hello, yesterday i installed a new theme under Win 10, but now im not able to popen the themes settings anylonger ! When i click the themes button under the personalization settings for a short times a loading mouse pointer appers and then the settins app is being closed....
  9. Cant find view advanced settings under advanced

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant find view advanced settings under advanced: Hello I cant find view advanced settings under advanced and when I enable adobe flash player it still says its off even though I have it on I don't know why its happening 140050
  10. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting: my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find it...