Windows 10: Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software

Discus and support Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Antivirus software detected a virus. However, the problem is unable to be fixed. The full path of the virus is C:\Users\All... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fritz A. K., Oct 20, 2020.

1. Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software

My Antivirus software detected a virus. However, the problem is unable to be fixed. The full path of the virus is C:\Users\All Users\SAntivirus\b\SAntivirusIC.exe

When I tried to open the file using the path provided by the antivirus software, I couldn't. When I opened the "Users" folder, I couldn't find the "All Users" folder. What should I do about this? Thank you

:)

Fritz A. K., Oct 20, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Antivirus software

-

Windows comes with in-built Windows Defender Antivirus.

You might want to read:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4099151/windows-security-help

especially:
    Stay protected with Windows Security

Also see:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4466972/windows-10-antivirus-and-antimalware-software-faq

Whether you want to use Windows Defender Antivirus or a third party product depends on your personal preferences.

No matter on what you decide, you might want to download and run occasional scans with on-demand scanners...

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

-

I guess you are talking about this list:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

There does not exist THE best free antivirus product.

Personally, I use and recommend switching to a paid antivirus product on Windows 7.

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially

Ṣmeed, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software

Smeed, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software

1. Can't find virus using the full path provided by antivirus software - Similar Threads - Can't find virus

2. Появилась надпись - You're using other antivirus providers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Появилась надпись - You're using other antivirus providers: you're using other antivirus providers windows 11ползунок не включается, других АВ не установлено.реестр смотрел - Компьютер\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defendergpedit тоже смотрел.sfc /scannow делалзапускал установку W11 с isoПроблема не уходит уже...
  3. Появилась надпись - You're using other antivirus providers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Появилась надпись - You're using other antivirus providers: you're using other antivirus providers windows 11ползунок не включается, других АВ не установлено.реестр смотрел - Компьютер\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defendergpedit тоже смотрел.sfc /scannow делалзапускал установку W11 с isoПроблема не уходит уже...
  4. Antivirus - No Provider

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus - No Provider: I can't open any protection for my pc, I don't have a security provider in my Windows Defender. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-no-provider/f074ae8a-875e-429e-90e5-7e432f73485b
  5. Changing antivirus providers

Changing antivirus providers: How do I change from McAfee antivirus to Microsoft Defender antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/changing-antivirus-providers/329bcbb0-51b3-450e-8652-728d47e3cef6
  6. No Microsoft Defender Antivirus provider after all other antivirus software is carefully...

No Microsoft Defender Antivirus provider after all other antivirus software is carefully...: I have removed all McAfee and MalwareBytes software using their software removal tools and was able to get the Microsoft Defender AntiVirus working on a single restart, but now it says there are no providers. Have can I activate Microsoft Defender Antivirus? I have already...
  7. Antivirus has no providers.

Antivirus has no providers.: [ATTACH]Hello, I have no idea why this happened. I do not have any other anti-virus software so could anyone help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-has-no-providers/0c3337b5-7450-4db8-a25c-dbd0adb1509e
  8. antivirus software

antivirus software: Having used Norton, then McAfee and most recently Bitdefender in WIndows 10, I am back to Windows Defender. The vendors are apparently in a battle to add features, including VPN and backup, taking on wifi monitoring, and generally making it more difficult for me to work. I am...
  9. Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!

Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!: OK, I have some problems with Windows home 10 Swedish. I get error messages that .Net has done an exception 5-10 times / day and other small strange things happen. I was tired of this so I went for a full scan and did not find anything. I installed (one at a time) fsecure,...
  10. chkdsk can't find path

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk can't find path: when I run chkdsk or chkdsk /f, it will run on the partition/drive I have on my command prompt. IE PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on C: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on D: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /f runs on D: if I enter chkdsk c:\ or chkdsk d:\ with or...