Windows 10: Can't find Windows 10 download link or product key

Discus and support Can't find Windows 10 download link or product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, the only thing in store is an Install button, which gives a useless "Something happened" error. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rivx, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Rivx Win User

Can't find Windows 10 download link or product key

I purchased Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, the only thing in store is an Install button, which gives a useless "Something happened" error. No download link or product key anywhere. Can I even refund it?

:)

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 29, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Can't find Windows 10 download link or product key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 29, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't find Windows 10 download link or product key - Similar Threads - Can't find download

2. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  3. can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't find windows product key: I keep getting the notification that windows isn't activated on my device and it won't let me activate no matter what I try. I understand I need the product key but I can't find it anywhere. I've ran both command prompt and powershell trying to find it using commands that...
  4. Can't Find Product Key

Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  5. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  6. Where's the product key/download link

Where's the product key/download link: I just bought a Win10 home license, in my order history I see the purchase and it is marked as completed. I do not see a hyperlink to "view product key/install" I have previously 2 years ago bought a license for Win10 pro and that is also in my order history and it _does_...
  7. Can't find my product key

Can't find my product key: I am trying to find my product key, to re-install windows on a new hard-drive after the previous one failed. I don't have any packaging that may have contained the key. Where can I go to find a key I can use to re-install Windows 10....
  8. Can't find my Windows 10 product key

Can't find my Windows 10 product key: Just built a new PC for my mom. Installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home. I bought a license from the Microsoft store and activated it successfully. Now I'm just trying to back up the product key for my records, but I can't find it anywhere. Everything online says it will...
  9. can't find product key for office

can't find product key for office: paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-office/10a6c287-450d-4c6a-aca5-be4b0332e851
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...