Windows 10: Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

Discus and support Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Store, so I could upgrade from Windows Home. My order was confirmed in my email. However, I can't find any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HamzaMalik2, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

Hello,

I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Store, so I could upgrade from Windows Home. My order was confirmed in my email. However, I can't find any link to a product key, or download page. Nor has my computer automatically installed it, even though it did install some updates yesterday.

When I click on the Windows 10 Pro link in my order history, it tells me the browser page is unavailable.

Please advise.

Thank you.

:)

HamzaMalik2, Oct 12, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Mike -

I explained this to you earlier in another post that there is a bug causing Store Upgrades to Pro to list themselves as Enterprise.

In my post here
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99 - Microsoft Community
    I explained to go to Microsoft Support by one of these methods:

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...
    and they would sort it out for you.

Everyone else with this unfortunate bug has had it taken care of by following my advice. Please do that now.

Keep us posted.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

1. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store - Similar Threads - Can't find Pro

2. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?: Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do delete my old window, and do a clean install.I do no longer have the email with the key Microsoft sent me back in 2017, and I...
  3. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?: Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do delete my old window, and do a clean install.I do no longer have the email with the key Microsoft sent me back in 2017, and I...
  4. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  5. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  6. I hope to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I bought a licence from the Microsoft store....

I hope to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I bought a licence from the Microsoft store....: I hope to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I bought a licence from the Microsoft store. If I install the licence, will I lose my files? Can I change my licence for a product key? Thank you....
  7. How to use/license Windows Pro bought from Store?

How to use/license Windows Pro bought from Store?: I have a Huawei laptop that came with Windows 10 Home. I went ahead and bought Windows 10 Pro from the store. However, I don't know how to use the purchase. How do I get my license key as it's not available in the orders page? Screenshot of the purchase with no license key...
  8. Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...: Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought it to change my language from Chinese to English because I can't read anything - please help...
  9. Can't find an app I bought for Windows 10

Can't find an app I bought for Windows 10: I decided to try the free Windows 10 duplicate file finder. Then I paid $3.99 for the upgrade. Then I was told there's an error and I would need to download from my library My Games. After a couple hours now I'm buying one from aftermarket. What the heck is my library, My...
  10. I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it: Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-goame-on-the-microsoft-app-store/c39af305-f0c4-4a5a-9c74-0b252cf40c24