Windows 10: Can't find Windows Store app

Discus and support Can't find Windows Store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to access the Windows store. Neither I nor Cortana can find the Store app anywhere. I tried to reinstall all the default apps, resetting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeCA, Mar 13, 2017.

1. MikeCA Win User

Can't find Windows Store app

Trying to access the Windows store. Neither I nor Cortana can find the Store app anywhere. I tried to reinstall all the default apps, resetting the Store cache, running the Store Apps troubleshooter (all from the tutorials). Nothing worked. I get a message "You'll need a new app to open ms-windows-store". The troubleshooter gave me an error(?) that the BITS service was already running. Any other suggestions?

:)

MikeCA, Mar 13, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 13, 2017
  3. Wifi Problem On MY Windows Phone

I can't find this app in the windows store!!

Mohieddine Shebaro, Mar 13, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, if you don't have
    - relevant usable system restore points
    - disk images with which you can restore your system to a previous working state relatively quickly and without technical help (we constantly and strongly recommend the routine use of disk imaging e.g. Macrium Reflect (free)

then

try an in-place upgrade repair install. (which keeps all your programs, data, and most settings).

dalchina, Mar 13, 2017
  5. MikeCA Win User
    Thanks. The in-place upgrade did it.

MikeCA, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't find Windows Store app - Similar Threads - Can't find Store

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. i can't find an app on microsoft store

i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  6. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  7. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  8. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

9. Can't find Facebook app on Store ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find Facebook app on Store ??: Hi, Long ago I could use it through the store, where is it now ? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-facebook-app-on-store/c724e6c1-e8ff-420c-bd8d-3396f415043d
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...