Windows 10: Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

Discus and support Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated Windows 10 yesterday so that I could get windows story remix which I read is a replacement for windows movie maker that I so loved. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rtesanovich, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

I just updated Windows 10 yesterday so that I could get windows story remix which I read is a replacement for windows movie maker that I so loved. The update that I downloaded is version 1809, build 17763.195. I don't seem to have Windows Story Remix in the photo app. Where is it?

Thanks,

Ruth Ann

:)

rtesanovich, Jan 2, 2019

2. Story Remix does not load the video

Since Story Remix is built into the Photos app, please make sure that the Photos app is up-to-date. To check for updates in Microsoft Store. Follow these steps:

• Select Start > Microsoft Store.
    • Click the More ( . . . ) near the search box, then select
      Downloads & updates
    • On the Download and updates page, click Get updates.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once updated, close your Photos app and relaunch it. See if Story Remix is loading.

By the way, what's the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
    winver in Cortana seach and click Enter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Story Remix on Fall Creators Update 1709

Story Remix is in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Make sure your Photos app is updated by going to the Windows Store then updating it.

Also, you have to close and open the app to make sure the Story remix features are setup.

You can access the Story remix interface by doing the following.

Open Photos

Select the Photos and videos you want to use in your video

Click Add to (+)

Click Video

Give it a name

Click Create

You should then be in Story Remix

Drag and drop your photos and videos anyway you like

Add titles, filters, background music etc

Learn more:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/story-remix-windows-10-fall-creators-update-preview/

Andre Da Costa, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

Story Remix

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. So far I am having trouble adding videos to story remix. Somehow I think I didn't get the full version because it's not what was advertised.

-Joel

Mr. and Mrs.Elvers, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

1. Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809 - Similar Threads - Can't find Story

2. Can't find networks in windows 1809

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find networks in windows 1809: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/frinklyfrank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm1k13/cant_find_networks_in_windows_1809/
  3. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  4. Story Remix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  5. can't update to windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't update to windows 10 version 1809: I GET TO 81% UPDATE AND THEN IT STALLS OUT, ERROR CODE IS 0X8007042B. DOES ANY HAVE A FIX FOR THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-to-windows-10-version-1809/c42102f1-543c-4d11-94da-2d4b64650358
  6. Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker

Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker: Just wondering, if you use Microsoft's video editing tools, do you use the discontinued Windows Movie Maker (Windows ME/XP/Vista) / Windows Live Movie Maker (Windows 7), or do you use the new Story Remix in Windows 10? To start, I use Story Remix....
  7. Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?

Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?: I can't get Photos app to offer the Story Remix option no matter how I open it. It's definitely the latest version. I'm running an older Surface Pro, Windows 10 Home. Really need the Remix transition facility....
  8. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753
  9. Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises: It’s fair to say that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will fall short of what Microsoft promised at Build 2017. But the software giant is now scrambling to add Story Remix, one of the best Build keynote demos, to Windows 10 in time for the update’s October 17 launch....
  10. Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10: At Microsoft's Build 2017 developer conference earlier this year, the company announced the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (FCU). Saying that it wants to build a flagship app to show off the features of the update, it also announced Story Remix, which we later learned would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email @remix.in

2. story remix missingi n windows 10 1809