Windows 10: Cant finish buying in-game goods

Discus and support Cant finish buying in-game goods in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to but some in-game goods using my MasterCard, and i only get window on which says contact support. I tried to buy same thing using my PayPal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NikolaStojkovic1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Cant finish buying in-game goods

I tried to but some in-game goods using my MasterCard, and i only get window on which says contact support. I tried to buy same thing using my PayPal acoount and it showed me same thing. If I can get answer till end of this day I would be very thankfull.

:)

NikolaStojkovic1, Jul 29, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Cant finish buying in-game goods :p

cadaveca, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Lionheart Win User
    Good PC games to buy

lol cheers guys, very helpful, most of the games you listed i have already played and finished, but i would love to buy doom3 again aswell as the expansion pack, quake 4 i just sold that game a couple days ago, Gears of war on PC can lick my balls lol, i just bought Halo 2 for PC and im am regreting big time, this game lags like a little bitch, i f..ken swear microsoft are a buch of f..ks, hope those wankers burn, but i also bought STALKER, gonna try it out now, hope its good, it looks good, and hope it plays well, COD4 i will play one day soon, HL2 PWNS already got it, i sold Crysis cause that game is a f...ken crysis to run lol.

thanks for help, oh yeah i am really in the mood for a good old RPG, i was lookin at the Witcher today and was very temptd to buy it, any suggestions for a good old fun hack & slash with a decent story line RPG, im there, laters

Lionheart, Jul 29, 2018
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Cant finish buying in-game goods

Good games to buy?

List all the good pc games you know of that are worth buying from 2008~2011.
    Today I'm going to buy a hell load as I haven't bought a game in over 8 months!
    I like FPS games, racers and alright and rpg e.g fallout 3/n or an rpg like prototype but better (infamous 2).

1nf3rn0x, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Cant finish buying in-game goods

1. Cant finish buying in-game goods - Similar Threads - Cant finish buying

2. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  3. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  4. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  5. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  6. i cant buy x box game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.: I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft store my balance is $10 but it wont let me buy it. Everytime I try to buy it it says "We’re having trouble processing your...
  8. Where is a good play to buy Windows keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is a good play to buy Windows keys?: The title submitted by /u/Nojus1221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnh5v5/where_is_a_good_play_to_buy_windows_keys/
  9. cant buy minecraft

cant buy minecraft: when i want to buy minecraft there is a tab that comes up that says: ''there is a problem on our side, it may help if you wait.'' but i already waited 3 days and it still says the same. what do i do, because i cant buy it now....
  10. buy a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buy a game: how can I buy the game freelancer game I played 10 years before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-a-game/3be0bbe7-b06a-4ab8-8385-f4020b31e7c8