Windows 10: Can't finish logging in

Discus and support Can't finish logging in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is odd. I am running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, Evaluation copy, Build 14316.rs1_release.160402-2217. When I try to repair or restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SDD, Jun 26, 2016.

1. SDD
    SDD Win User

Can't finish logging in

I know this is odd. I am running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, Evaluation copy, Build 14316.rs1_release.160402-2217. When I try to repair or restore the computer it won't finish either of these tasks; I can get to the command prompt in the advanced tab. When I type exit and come out the dos screen, the following happens. The first odd thing is that my computer tries to boot me into a local account. It says "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again." It has my name, and the password is saved. When I hit "OK" it tries to load and just sits and spins until it switches to "Other user." Here it just continues to spin until I force it off. When I reboot, it does the same thing I hit enter. I can then change the user name put my Microsoft user name and password into the slots. This boots my computer and it blinks and starts over the boot sequence. The only thing that doesn't change is the system restore screen doesn't go off. It has the following error,
    "System Restore does not appear to be functioning correctly on this system.

A Volume Shadow Copy Service component encountered an unexpected error. Check the Application event log for more information. (0x80042302)

System Restore can help fix problems that might be making your computer run slowly or stop responding.

System Restore does not affect any of your documents, pictures, upon other personal data. Recently installed programs and drivers might be uninstalled.

The only thing I can click is cancel. Upon doing so, my home screen loads about 2/3rds of the way and then blinks and starts over. This is a continuous loop. It is almost like a boot loop.

Any help is appreciated. I need to access my e-mail. Please respond with any and all help. Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Windows 10 update blank deskop

I power on my laptop, and saw that my windows 10 has been upgraded its says 'getting things ready,plese wait..." waiting for it to finish

Whem finish i log in, after log in entering the deskop, the destop was blank, black screen :/

Can't do anything, can you please help???

Maryam2017, Jun 26, 2016
  3. asem305 Win User
    Nokia 2610 - Call timer

in order to view the call duration you have to go to "call log" after the call is finished.

you can't view the call duration DURING the call.

asem305, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Can't finish logging in

1. Can't finish logging in - Similar Threads - Can't finish logging

2. Can't log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log on: Good afternoon, I turned on my computer, and when it came time to type the pin he said "something happened and your pin is not available. Click on configure my pin again" but nothing happens and I can't either log in or recover previous states. I really don't want to lose my...
  3. BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test

BSOD - PerformanceTest - Can't finish test: I also get a lot of similar crashes when the system is idle. This is also a fresh PC build and it is very frusterating. Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmblacG447rHdj4qLBYK38b2V_E?e=9WeTPw...
  4. Can't log in

Can't log in: hello! i loggined to microsoft account in my windows after local account and after reboot i just can't log in to my pc it says "search for app in the store? you need to install an app for this task..." https://youtu.be/4bU-k50yo3Q...
  5. Can't log-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log-in: Please, I need help. I'm freaking out. I can't login to my local Windows user account. I just changed my password to my Laptop and chose to restart it because I just also updated my drivers. When it rebooted and brought me to the login screen it already shows "The username or...
  6. CAN'T LOG-IN!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CAN'T LOG-IN!!: Please, I need help. I'm freaking out. I can't login to my local Windows user account. I just changed my password to my Laptop and chose to restart it because I just also updated my drivers. When it rebooted and brought me to the login screen it already shows "The username or...
  7. I can't finish the installation setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't finish the installation setup: After I tried to install windows 10 on my laptop and finished installing the setup, my laptop restarted and instead of sending me to the beginning where I need to connect to my microsoft account and configure everything where I can start using the windows, it sends me back to...
  8. Can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in: Alright, so recently my PC went through an update - which, fine whatever, I'll deal - however, the update changed my password! Originally, it was a pin password now its a password password that I don't know. I've tried every password I have plus a few more. I should add that...
  9. Can't finish update - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't finish update - Windows 10: My Dell laptop has limited memory and storage. Trying to install latest "Quality" updates but system is apparently locked up trying to update the very large version 1803,, which I don't care about. How can I stop the install of 1803 and get the other downloads? See three...
  10. Regedit can't finish searching

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit can't finish searching: Was trying to scan my registry using "find" in regedit. I click on Edit\Find and to look at Keys and Match whole string only for "Run". It will a few entries but when it gets to Local Machine\software\wow6432Node\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Run and I do a F3 to...