Windows 10: Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

Discus and support Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I can't finish the update for sandbox on my Windows 11 Pro.Whenever I try to install sandbox from the features list, when I press restart, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Димитар Дуковски, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

Hi! I can't finish the update for sandbox on my Windows 11 Pro.Whenever I try to install sandbox from the features list, when I press restart, it restarts and it's the same as it updates, but it goes to 97% and it says: "Something didn't go as planned. Undoing changes." etc. I tried restarting my PC, but that didn't help. I didn't actually try anything else except trying to install it a couple more times.Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Димитар Дуковски, Feb 10, 2024

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc. :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Feb 11, 2024
  4. gb330033 Win User

Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

WHAT IS MICROSOFT DOING TO GET AT&T TO ALLOW NoDo UPDATE?

Microsoft has passed the finished update to AT&T for testing on AT&T's network. It is now completely in AT&T's hands as to when the update is pushed to devices on their network. There really isn't much that Microsoft can do besides suggesting that they
    hurry up because people are irritated.

gb330033, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

1. Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc. - Similar Threads - Can't finish update

2. KB5039212 Something didn't go as planned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5039212 Something didn't go as planned: Hello,I've been trying to install the Windows update KB5039212 without any luck. After downloading the update and restarting, the updater gets to 96% and then says Something didn't go as planned. I have searched and searched and tried everything I could possible try to get...
  3. KB5039212 Something didn't go as planned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5039212 Something didn't go as planned: Hello,I've been trying to install the Windows update KB5039212 without any luck. After downloading the update and restarting, the updater gets to 96% and then says Something didn't go as planned. I have searched and searched and tried everything I could possible try to get...
  4. Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.: Hi! I can't finish the update for sandbox on my Windows 11 Pro.Whenever I try to install sandbox from the features list, when I press restart, it restarts and it's the same as it updates, but it goes to 97% and it says: "Something didn't go as planned. Undoing changes." etc....
  5. Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned": Hello Everyone hope you are doing good,I am on windows 11 insider program and i in the beta program of it everytime i am try to install an update called "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2841 KB5032286" when i am doing the final step when the laptop...
  6. Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned"

Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned": Hello Everyone hope you are doing good,I am on windows 11 insider program and i in the beta program of it everytime i am try to install an update called "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2841 KB5032286" when i am doing the final step when the laptop...
  7. Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update: Hi I have been trying to install the 2023.04 Cumulative update for windows 11.Whenever I install it my laptop says. "Something didn't go as planned" and reverts to before the update. Will provide more Info if needed. Any help appreciated!...
  8. Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update

Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update: Hi I have been trying to install the 2023.04 Cumulative update for windows 11.Whenever I install it my laptop says. "Something didn't go as planned" and reverts to before the update. Will provide more Info if needed. Any help appreciated!...
  9. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...
  10. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...