Windows 10: Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

Discus and support Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, can't find it where it was supposed to be and I'm currently a windows insider btw, does that has to do with anything? Just in case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enrique_Mota, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

As the title says, can't find it where it was supposed to be and I'm currently a windows insider btw, does that has to do with anything? Just in case ill attach a picture describing my build, thanks

Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10) b8fb18a9-3ced-4638-91a7-bb43e8c6cab1?upload=true.jpg

Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10) eb847274-8de3-4584-b4ba-8ee24337dd16?upload=true.jpg

:)

Enrique_Mota, Aug 21, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 21, 2019
  3. How to create new album and organize photos in Photos app

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with creating new album do let us know the following:

• Where exactly are you trying to create new albums?
    • Are you referring to creating new albums in Photos app?
    • Are you using any other application to view the photos?

If you referring to Photos app in Windows 10, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about Photos app and check if it helps.

Refer: Photos app for Windows help

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10)

1. Can't fint the create tab in the "Photos" app (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Can't fint create

2. Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app: How to create a Photo album using the updated version of Microsoft Photos app. Unable to find the Create option. Earlier version of Photos helped us to create nice albums with background audio etc.. whereas after the Photos app update, there is no create option at all....
  3. Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app: How to create a Photo album using the updated version of Microsoft Photos app. Unable to find the Create option. Earlier version of Photos helped us to create nice albums with background audio etc.. whereas after the Photos app update, there is no create option at all....
  4. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  5. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  6. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  7. Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive: I created a photo album using the photos app in windows 10 but for some reason it is not showing as an album in onedrive. Other albums I've created in the past do appear in both photos app and onedrive. But this recently created album does not. Only shows in photos app in...
  8. Photos App File Information tab

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos App File Information tab: The file information tab on the Windows 10 Photos app seems to have stopped working. It just closes the app if you try to look at it. I know of at least one other person who also has this issue. Any ideas why it's happened?...
  9. Re sequencing photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re sequencing photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App.: How can I resort photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App ? When I try to click and drag a photo to a different location it just bounces back to its original location. Is there any way to move photos like you can in a file folder or like you could in the old Photo...
  10. Photo App creating duplicates

Photo App creating duplicates: When I import photos into Windows 10 from my phone each picture is shown as duplicated in the app. If I open file explorer there is only one picture in the original folder. I do not understand why it shows two of everything in the photo app. Is anyone else experiencing this...