Windows 10: Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

Discus and support Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This error happens when trying to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations and has happened to a few other games in the past. I have a 64bit laptop, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/twenzy2, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

This error happens when trying to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations and has happened to a few other games in the past. I have a 64bit laptop, Windows 10

I have installed all the VCRedist and .NET and DirectX packages, I have reinstalled the game over and over, I have tried running in administrator, changing compatibility, running disk check and scan on command prompt. After that I have tried even getting the packages which contain all the needed DLL files and no luck, I don't know what else I could do.

The only lead I have is using Dependency Walker, there are LOADS of DLL files which have a red x64 text on them, while the x86 ones are just black. I don't know what else I am supposed to do, is there a DLL package I missed?

https://imgur.com/a/XvVx9ff This shows all the DLL files which are coming up as 'errors', there's even more if you scroll down so if those are needed I will upload screenshots of those too.

submitted by /u/twenzy2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/twenzy2, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Kafreses Win User

0xc000007b Error

I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game.

I talked to the techs at EA Games and they suggested using CCleaner prior to uninstalling Origin with Rivo Uninstaller. At this point I downloaded a fresh copy of Origin. The installation failed because the 0xc000007b error popped up.

I looked in several webpages concerning the error. The suggested fixes were for Windows 7/8/8.1. The ones I tried did not work.

My email program did not work correctly. I fixed this by downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

I have a Asus laptop, N750JK, with Windows 10 installed, Invidia GForce 850M, 16 GB Ram.

Is there a fix for the 0xc000007b error for Windows 10?

Kafreses, Feb 6, 2020
  3. falcon Win User
    0xc000007b Error

Same problem here, tried all the solutions i found on the web about the issue on previous OS but nothing... that error persist on every game or app that uses .net framework or directX...

I updated from 8.1 to 10
    Running on an Asus A55VD

I updated nvidia drivers to the latest for w10, too.
    I tried to start the issued applications with HD4000 or Nvidia, it didn't worked both ways.

falcon, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything.

1. Can't fix 0xc000007b Windows 10, tried everything. - Similar Threads - Can't fix 0xc000007b

2. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  3. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  4. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download windows 10 updates. tried everything: I've been trying to download the 20h2 update for win10. I did everything I know of windows troubleshooter, checked for corrupt files etc. Here are the errors:I've had this problem since this update. I also can't download anything through Microsoft store. Does anyone know how...
  6. Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...: I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time now but I am unable to do so even after a month worth of research and trials. I have gone through almost all of the forums and videos of up to 5 pages of google search which I have done plenty of. These are some of the...
  7. Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Origin on Windows 10, 0xc000007b error: So, I've spent the past day and a lot of last night scouring the internet for a solution to this problem. I got a new, refurbished laptop yesterday afternoon and intended on quickly downloading Origin to play Sims. With my old laptop, that I only retired two days ago, I had...
  8. Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10: I tried all of the following methods and I’m unable to fix the windows. Here’s what I have tried: Method - 1 Chkdsk c: /r It took it 8 hours to complete and I got error “Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50”. [IMG] [IMG] Method 2 Sfc...
  9. how to fix error 0xc000007b?

how to fix error 0xc000007b?: help I keep getting this error I updated directx, visual c++, etc but it still don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-0xc000007b/6ea145f3-0d3c-41cb-bc0e-a278b94c1679
  10. Can't activate Windows 10. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10. Tried everything.: I just don't know what to do at this point. Won't activate from the "Get Windows 10" program. Won't activate from the MediaCreationTool. It fully downloads and then restarts, but restarts to Windows 8.1 Endless failed updates, Tons of useless downloads in my...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix 0xc000007b error reddit Ive tried everything

2. warcraftlogs uploader doesnt start. error 0xc000007b