Windows 10: Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've done most of the suggested fixes made sure drivers are up to date, done the chkdsk and scannow, done the memory diagnostic and I'm still getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Meowesaurus, May 8, 2020.

1. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

I've done most of the suggested fixes made sure drivers are up to date, done the chkdsk and scannow, done the memory diagnostic and I'm still getting the bsod frequently. I want to avoid a refresh if possible because I'd have to redownload all the games and applications I have now and that would take an insane amount of time. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is making studying from home a lot harder.

:)

Meowesaurus, May 8, 2020
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, May 8, 2020
  3. Radit.Key Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, May 8, 2020
  4. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Can't fix BSOD

2. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  3. How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I've tried most of the solutions but when I have done the SFC /scannow it is telling me there is corrupt files that can't be fixed, how would I go about getting access to that information so I can find what file is corrupt?...
  4. How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I've tried most of the solutions but when I have done the SFC /scannow it is telling me there is corrupt files that can't be fixed, how would I go about getting access to that information so I can find what file is corrupt?...
  5. How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?: I get this error almost every time my pc wakes up from sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-irqlnotlessorequal-bsod-error/25c994f5-debe-4e99-b9e6-e5aa25db9439
  6. How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?

How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error?: I get this error almost every time my pc wakes up from sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-irqlnotlessorequal-bsod-error/25c994f5-debe-4e99-b9e6-e5aa25db9439
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.eve failure fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.eve failure fix: I have been getting this IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for a while and havent found any solutions. I have ran hardware and driver checks and there were no errors. I have a minidump file of this error please help me solve this problem. Link to my minidump...
  8. Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Help how to fix BSOD by IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: tried every single tutorials on how to fix this, still no hope please help meicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\121921-12359-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only...
  9. Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't fix BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal again: As the subject says, I have been getting this BSOD. Gone through all the routine fixes and nothing works. Have also had some other stop codes but this is the most frequent. How do I fix this? Would reinstalling Windows help?...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD FIX: Hello Microsoft Community, I recently had a problem with my computer, it was crashing a whole bunch with two unique errors, those errors are DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have looked into the crash reports (mini dump files) and found out a file named...