Windows 10: Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.

Discus and support Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Enigma Dragon 0, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.

I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the computer shutdown and began to restore to an earlier point. I didn't feel like waiting for it to do this so I went in my room and watched some TV. When I came back the screen was completely black, I hit buttons, I moved my mouse nothing changed so I held down the power button until it turned of. When I turned it back on I got the BSOD, and I can't seem to do anything to fix it. I have no restore points, I can't boot in safe mode nothing. I could really use some help because I would really hate to have to wipe it with all my data on it.

:)

Enigma Dragon 0, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Apr 14, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 14, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.

n-ster, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.

1. Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer. - Similar Threads - Can't fix BSOD

2. Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.: I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the computer shutdown and began to restore to an earlier point. I didn't feel like waiting for it to do this so I went in my room...
  3. Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.

Can't fix my BSOD horror on my laptop computer.: I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the computer shutdown and began to restore to an earlier point. I didn't feel like waiting for it to do this so I went in my room...
  4. BSODs on my computer

BSODs on my computer: Hi, I've been having BSOD's for a few months now and after trying to figure out the problem myself my assumption is that these BSOD's started after a power outage. I've reinstalled Windows and now the only BSOD I get is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Can anyone help me with these...
  5. My computer just BSoD after I fixed it

My computer just BSoD after I fixed it: My computer just BSoD. I posted a question earlier and I thought the problem is fixed, but clearly it isn't. Please help! Here is the minidump file, https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArPa_9xf8hVBjkouQIZUXlyQanv0?e=uGWWgW...
  6. BSOD can't fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD can't fix it: Since two days ago I've been experiencing BSOD (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE) this is the most commun error although I've had other ones, but this occurs randomly, some times it takes hours to happen or just a few minutes. This satarded happening after I pluged a Bluetooth...
  7. Fix my computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix my computer!: My HP Pavilion unpdated and went back to factory settings! Everything is gone! I have an All-in-one Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-computer/aa328527-6a44-42b6-86b8-35bce278b951
  8. My Computer Storage is a Mess... And I Can't Fix It.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Storage is a Mess... And I Can't Fix It.: A while ago I decided to fix up my storage to make it more convenient. My laptop has the C: drive, which is a 256 GB SSD. It also has a 1TB HDD. I partitioned that HDD into two smaller parts, which are now named Data (D:) and Files (F:). My plan was to keep my applications...
  9. Automatic repair can't fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair can't fix my laptop: Fix boot access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-cant-fix-my-laptop/e726606e-744f-4194-9a7a-d7dc7420afc1
  10. BSoD on my laptop

BSoD on my laptop: The code was this: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This occurred while I was watching YouTube. The DMP is this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuawC3BSet4ygbIJswynvC57mRbaiA This is a brand new PC so this shouldn't be happening. Thanks for any assistance....