Windows 10: Can't fix WU Error

Discus and support Can't fix WU Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have tried all the suggestions but cannot fix WU. I get error 0x8007000d when I try to install the suggested updates. I finally got the .NET update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bru, Nov 10, 2020.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

Can't fix WU Error

I have tried all the suggestions but cannot fix WU.

I get error 0x8007000d when I try to install the suggested updates. I finally got the .NET update to install but none of the cumulative updates will. They all error with that code.

:)

2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Jimmy6 Win User

Can't fix WU Error

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't fix WU Error

1. Can't fix WU Error - Similar Threads - Can't fix Error

2. WU Error 800f0922

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WU Error 800f0922: Split from this thread. Hi. I am hoping to piggy back into this thread as I'm having the same error 800f0922 and the replies are quite recent. I expanded my reserve file to way more than it needed to be...9GB and didn't seem to be the issue as other posts on the web alluded...
  3. WU Error 800f0922

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WU Error 800f0922: Split from this thread. Hi. I am hoping to piggy back into this thread as I'm having the same error 800f0922 and the replies are quite recent. I expanded my reserve file to way more than it needed to be...9GB and didn't seem to be the issue as other posts on the web alluded...
  4. WU Error 800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't be bothered waiting for WU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't be bothered waiting for WU: I can't be bothered waiting for 22H2 to show via WU; who knows how long it might be to arrive there, so... I am using MCT to have it, now. It is "in progress" as we speak.Cheers,Drew...
  6. Can't be bothered waiting for WU

Can't be bothered waiting for WU: I can't be bothered waiting for 22H2 to show via WU; who knows how long it might be to arrive there, so... I am using MCT to have it, now. It is "in progress" as we speak.Cheers,Drew...
  7. Windows 10 Home WU Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home WU Error: Computer: Dell XPS 8500 Windows: Windows 10 Home, 1909, installed 11/29/19 When I run Windows Update, I receive the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." I have been through a lot of the suggestions in this forum and others, including a...
  8. Edge/Connect Removal Gives WU Errors

Edge/Connect Removal Gives WU Errors: Not sure if this has already been covered or not but I'm trying to remove two bloatware apps from windows pro 1903. I'm able to remove them fine but wont be able to use windows update afterwords as I will get errors trying to update. NOTE: In past builds I was able to remove...
  9. Edge/Connect Removal Gives WU Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge/Connect Removal Gives WU Errors: Not sure if this has already been covered or not but I'm trying to remove two bloatware apps from windows pro 1903. I'm able to remove them fine but wont be able to use windows update afterwords as I will get errors trying to update. NOTE: In past builds I was able to remove...
  10. Windows Update is broken (WU Troubleshooting can't fix)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is broken (WU Troubleshooting can't fix): Hi there. I hope the thread's title is adequate. Problem: I seem to have a number of problems with my Windows 10 installation (App Store is corrupt for example and after hours of trying every possible solution to no avail I just gave up because I don't use it). I tell you...