Windows 10: Can't forward scans as an email.

Discus and support Can't forward scans as an email. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Your decision to move help to on line is not a good one. Many customers don't have the skills to fix problems on line. I have had this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarlHarris3, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Can't forward scans as an email.

Dear Microsoft,

Your decision to move help to on line is not a good one. Many customers don't have the skills to fix problems on line. I have had this same problem for more months than I care to remember, customers don't mind paying for what they want. Help on line is not the same as talking with a person.

The only way my scan/email problem has been temporarily fix is with a remote session.

Carl Harris

:)

CarlHarris3, Nov 3, 2020

2. Email is sent when trying to forward.

Hi,

Provide us more information about the issue to assist you better.

• Does this happen with the same Microsoft Account?
    • Does it happen with a particular email that you are trying to forward?

We suggest you to try to send a different email or try with a different account and check if you face the similar issue.

Ravinath P, Nov 3, 2020
  3. forwarding an email with pictures

Hi Robert,

There are several reasons why the pictures isn't sending. One of which is if it isn't attached properly. Please tell us more about your issue by answering the following questions:

• What is your email service provider?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Does this happen with all pictures that you send?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Can't forward scans as an email.

Can`t scan to email since installing Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10, I can`t scan to email. I`m using Windows Live Mail 2012 email I keep getting the message; " HP scan can`t find email app installed. make sure that email app is installed correctly and properly working". I have connected my printer
    to the network through Ethernet.

Sometimes I get the error code Ox800700A also.

If I remove 2012 Mail and install Windows 10 Mail can I scan to email with that system ?

Please forward the complete settings for Windows 2012 so I can check to see if I`ve set something wrong?

Otherwise, the email woks great!

Thank you in advance for any assistance I may receive,

DC

DaleCrabtree, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't forward scans as an email.

1. Can't forward scans as an email. - Similar Threads - Can't forward scans

2. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  3. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  4. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out

Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows Fax and Scan. My Fax "Forward as Email" is grayed out and can't be used. MyScan "Forward as Email" is working and routes straight to Outlook. I'm assuming they both use the same process MAPI?, so why would one work and the other...
  6. Forwarding emails saved to desktop

in Browsers and Email
    Forwarding emails saved to desktop: I save many emalls to archives on an external hard drive. I can't find any option to forward these saved emails. Or copy them into Windows 10 Mail app. Which could be done in Win Live Mail with the top ribbon buttons. Can anyone help with this issue. 134321
  7. Forward all sent emails to another email?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Forward all sent emails to another email?: Hello, Is it possible to forward all emails sent from an Outlook client to one more additional email when it's being sent? I know if can be added in rules but anyone can change those rules and remove it. Maybe something like a rule that can only be removed by an admin?...
  8. windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?

windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?: I find references to this issue dated in 2015 but no real solution to the problem and no recent comments or updates. I use the Windows 10 Mail app and use Outlook.com as mail client linked in. I know I can save an item as a file and then attach to an email, but we...
  9. forward emails

forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....
  10. Email media forwarding not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email media forwarding not working: I can open media attachments in Outlook 16 email. I can not forward them. They remain in Outbox unntil I delete them. I am older with minimal tech experience. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks !...