Windows 10: can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this?

Discus and support can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dswapper [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dswapper, Aug 16, 2020.

1. can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this?

/u/dswapper, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this?

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this?

1. can't game properly on windows 10, how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - can't game properly

2. how do I fix game lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix game lag?: when I go on games such as roblox, minecraft etc. Everyone in the game just freezes then starts moving again a few secs later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-game-lag/deded295-8150-41c0-9945-b86fc05dfb8c
  3. how do I fix game lag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix game lag?: when I go on games such as roblox, minecraft etc. Everyone in the game just freezes then starts moving again a few secs later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-game-lag/deded295-8150-41c0-9945-b86fc05dfb8c
  4. I Can't Properly Walk In Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Can't Properly Walk In Games: Sorry for my bad englishSo i got my new keyboard its a gaming keyboard and other keys are hard to press but when i play any game and press the walk or running it stops and i have to repeat it again. Even though i hold the keys it still the same*Update*So i had to hold too...
  5. I Can't Properly Walk In Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Properly Walk In Games: Sorry for my bad englishSo i got my new keyboard its a gaming keyboard and other keys are hard to press but when i play any game and press the walk or running it stops and i have to repeat it again. Even though i hold the keys it still the same...
  6. I Can't Properly Walk In Games

I Can't Properly Walk In Games: Sorry for my bad englishSo i got my new keyboard its a gaming keyboard and other keys are hard to press but when i play any game and press the walk or running it stops and i have to repeat it again. Even though i hold the keys it still the same...
  7. How do I properly delete the game files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I properly delete the game files?: I dont know how but the games I deleted in Epic Games launcher are still in there. The files are still in there taking up space, but in the launcher, Its like I already uninstalled it.https://imgur.com/a/bVUGDI9I also cant find the game in the apps and features and even in...
  8. How do I properly delete the game files?

How do I properly delete the game files?: I dont know how but the games I deleted in Epic Games launcher are still in there. The files are still in there taking up space, but in the launcher, Its like I already uninstalled it.https://imgur.com/a/bVUGDI9I also cant find the game in the apps and features and even in...
  9. How do I properly delete the game files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I can't type in games. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type in games. How to fix it?: I can't play Project Cars 2 because I can't type my nickname, etc. I use Steam. This is the same problem in other racing games GRID, NFS .... In other games Robocraft, Overwatch ... there is no problem. I've tried using virtual keyboard, wireless keyboard. It didn't help....