Windows 10: Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously

Discus and support Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So firstly, hopefully this is in the right place, if not apologies to who ever has to move it. Secondly Hopefully someone can help me. As the title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LegoNinja187, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously

So firstly, hopefully this is in the right place, if not apologies to who ever has to move it.

Secondly Hopefully someone can help me.
    As the title says, I'm currently trying to get 3 screens running simultaneously, and as far as I am aware, the only thing that I'm doing wrong is not have an active Mini Display Port adapter, or not having the 3rd display connected to the mini display port, which I'm assuming means that, that display has to be identified as number 3 in the display settings, which I just can not seem to get to happen no matter what I do. Unless 3rd display means something else

I will list my displays and connections, etc below.

So I have an ACER V206HQL which is connected to my graphics card via DVI-DVI cable.
    A Samsung Series 4 19 inch* H4000 LED~ TV connected via HDMI-HDMI.
    A acer G276HL monitor connected via a mini display port - DVI adapter. which I assume is a non active adapter since I can't get all 3 monitors working at once.
    I have the latest AMD Radeon software version 20.2.2 which is up to date as of 24/03/2020 keeping in mind that I am using the AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics card.

:)

LegoNinja187, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously

1. Can't get 3 screens running simultaneously - Similar Threads - Can't screens running

2. Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously: The title says it all. To get VBox to work properly in Windows 11 I have to turn off "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off." But that breaks WSL 2 meaning you can't run it at the same time that you run Virtual Box. This was never a problem in Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously: The title says it all. To get VBox to work properly in Windows 11 I have to turn off "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off." But that breaks WSL 2 meaning you can't run it at the same time that you run Virtual Box. This was never a problem in Windows...
  4. Can't enable two ethernet adapters simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't enable two ethernet adapters simultaneously: Hello,I want to use two Ethernet adapters, two physical network cards simultaneously. On the picture below the Ethernet 3 adapter is a network card connected to my ISP.The Ethernet adapter displaying there is no cable connected although there is a cable is my second network...
  5. Run two anti-virus programs simultaneously?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run two anti-virus programs simultaneously?: Hello, I'm using two anti-virus programs simultaneously; AVG and Malwarebytes. They are fully up to date. I've been told by some that these, or indeed any, two AV programs will interfere with each other and cause risk. Is this really true? Surely Windows 10 would allow them...
  6. 3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously: First of all, not sure where to post this, so I dropped it here. When I'm ripping CDs, I use Windows Media Player. Usually, I'll put a CD in each of my 3 CD drives and rip them all at once. It's been happening lately, but intermittently, when I attempt to rip the CD, every...
  7. 3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Support
    3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously: First of all, not sure where to post this, so I dropped it here. When I'm ripping CDs, I use Windows Media Player. Usually, I'll put a CD in each of my 3 CD drives and rip them all at once. It's been happening lately, but intermittently, when I attempt to rip the CD, every...
  8. RUN Windows Defender simultaneously with Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RUN Windows Defender simultaneously with Malwarebytes: I am testing using Malwarebytes Premium. It detected many PUP Registry Key Registry Value and Files Can I still run Windows Defender at the same time? I have heard not wise to run 2 at same time....
  9. Have 3 I can't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have 3 I can't get rid of...: Hello Sprite, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile Since you want to get rid of all built-in apps, you might see if using step 2 in OPTION FOUR of the tutorial below may be able to help. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option4 Your system works...
  10. Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?: Could you Boot 2 Operating Systems at the same time on different monitors? This would practically mean 2 computers running off the same tower but is it possible? LinusTechTips posted a video about this ([MEDIA]) but I don't want to run it as a server, just 2 machines not 3...