Windows 10: Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition

Discus and support Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Remember that time I promised to update you when the Windows 10 Error Code has been fixed? Well, it's fixed! But we'll be ending the redemption... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InkognitoDjendi, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition

Remember that time I promised to update you when the Windows 10 Error Code has been fixed?

Well, it's fixed! But we'll be ending the redemption program on April 20, 2020, so log in to your Mojang account and get your code now. I can't take my code. What should I do. You write that problem was fixed but it isn't. I'm trying to get my codo for two weeks and site didn't give me a code.

:)

InkognitoDjendi, Apr 17, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 17, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition

1. Can't get a code of minecraft win10 edition - Similar Threads - Can't code minecraft

2. Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition: Hello, i bought the minecraft win10 edition, but my microsoft store is not working AT ALL, when it tries to open it instantly closes, same seems to be with the xbox app and i think some other ones aswell. have tried lots of things, resetting the store and some silly command...
  3. Code for Minecraft Java Edition

Code for Minecraft Java Edition: My problem is that I can't redeem a code because I was never given one and when I go to the Microsoft Store to play RTX it says I have to buy it. I bought this Minecraft in 2014-2015. I have looked and seen other Q&A but I can't exactly solve my problem....
  4. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  5. Can't get Minecraft 10 edition

Can't get Minecraft 10 edition: I've had Minecraft java edition since May 1, 2014 yet i have no option to download the windows 10 edition but it gives me the option to buy it. Why can't I download the windows 10 edition when I've bought Minecraft before 2018?...
  6. Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed

Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed: 5 years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and I got a redeem code for free. 4 years ago I redeemed it through Microsft Store. But yesterday I went to the store and it's not in my account. I went back to Mojang's website to redeem it again but the Microsoft Store says that...
  7. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Trouble downloading Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble downloading Minecraft Win10 Edition: I have Windows 10 Pro and I can't download Minecraft Win10 which I already own because Error 0x8000FFFF shows up and can't even get into the page.[ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...
  10. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 edition auto update: is there is any possibility to cancel auto update of Minecraft Windows 10 edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-win10-edition-auto-update/67dd34e1-fb31-430d-88f0-4fce994746cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant get verification code for mine craft

2. how to get minecraft windows 10 edition code

3. minecraft redeem code for windows 10 page to enter code blank