Windows 10: Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear

Discus and support Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to download Minecraft Java edition on my Surface Pro and something popped up asking for admin password. I left it like that and eventually it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyG2_482, Nov 26, 2021.

1. RyG2_482 Win User

Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear

I tried to download Minecraft Java edition on my Surface Pro and something popped up asking for admin password. I left it like that and eventually it disappeared. I can't get it to reappear and now I can't download Minecraft because it needs that thing the pop up was asking for. I have minecraft via their official website, and not with the windows store.

:)

RyG2_482, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 26, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Nov 26, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear - Similar Threads - Can't admin password

2. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  3. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  4. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear: I tried to download Minecraft Java edition on my Surface Pro and something popped up asking for admin password. I left it like that and eventually it disappeared. I can't get it to reappear and now I can't download Minecraft because it needs that thing the pop up was asking...
  7. Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get admin password pop-up to reappear: I tried to download Minecraft Java edition on my Surface Pro and something popped up asking for admin password. I left it like that and eventually it disappeared. I can't get it to reappear and now I can't download Minecraft because it needs that thing the pop up was asking...
  8. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  9. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...
  10. Password Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Pop-ups: 10.10.2019 Pop up re: Enter Network Password: Password does not seem to work: How to change password: How do I insert New Password: Prior Password is not known: blocked by Asterick: Myles1950:...