Windows 10: Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin

Discus and support Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I've been searching all around this forum but so far I couldn't stumble upon any proper solution that I need. My problem is the title: The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stan chanyeol, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin

Hello,

I've been searching all around this forum but so far I couldn't stumble upon any proper solution that I need.

My problem is the title: The account I am using is an Admin but each time I am trying to install or uninstall anything UAC disturbs me with another account's permission. I wanted to tune down the UAC setting but it tells me that I need to log in from an administrator account: Sorry that it's in Turkish but I'm guessing the text would be at the same position in any language

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin f84ee9c0-f9ec-482d-96a0-5c9f0854b3aa?upload=true.png

Then I tried the solution to change the thing in the Registry Key called "EnableLUA" to 0 but it turns off UAC completely. I just want to do it the way I shared on the picture above.

I have also checked if I am for sure seen as an administrator in the system:

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin 934fc76c-3a1d-473b-876f-da1487bff0a6?upload=true.png

[Local Group Membership: *Administrators *Users

Global Group Membership: *None]

I have tried to do the command prompt anyway but it told me that my account is already an admin.

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin cf59bc5a-1d13-417d-b0e7-f96547d4d5b8?upload=true.png

Someone else had posted a solution but it was just turning on the built-in administrator account. Do I have to log in to that account every time I need to make a change on my computer? Win10 is a true hassle.

Thanks for the help beforehand :

:)

stan chanyeol, Sep 12, 2020
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin

Admin accounts

Yes.

An admin, if they try to browse the user folder of any other user (standard or admin) will be told they don't have access, but will be offered permanent access if they wish by clicking Continue. You won't accidentally stumble across her files, but you could look for them if you were determined. Can she trust you (or can you trust yourself) not to click Continue?

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin [​IMG]

Even signed in as an admin, most of the time you are running processes or apps as a standard user anyway. Only when you try to do something that requires admin rights will you be asked (as in the folder example above) if you want to use your admin privileges. The 'harm' would be if you click 'Yes' on a UAC prompt before taking the time to think about what it is that you'd be allowing to run.

Thema:

Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin

1. Can't get all of the Admin privileges even though my account is the Admin - Similar Threads - Can't Admin privileges

2. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  3. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  4. Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN: Okay, I have encountered this issue before and I am quite literally annoyed with Windows now. I own the computer so yes it's a personal computer and I am the sole admin/user of said computer. So this is nothing new but Windows has this weird lock on the Admin position...
  5. Admin account with reduced privileges

Admin account with reduced privileges: Hi, Is it possible to have an admin account where the admin cannot remove another admin and cannot add or remove accounts? This is for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-with-reduced-privileges/122f7149-67b6-44b7-bd98-3fc7c126fa88
  6. admin privileges to my windows account

admin privileges to my windows account: I have an old laptop that has windows 10 on, I would like to add admin privileges to my winows 10 account. my question is how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges-to-my-windows-account/ab65f857-f0bf-4d89-adc9-1bf814537d49"
  7. Administrator privileges not working even with the admin account.

Administrator privileges not working even with the admin account.: Hi people, My PC has suddenly refused me access to the right to edit or delete any photos in the main system folders (documents, desktop, photos, etc.) and I have tried changing the account permissions but they are already on administrator. There is a pop-up that will...
  8. admin privileges

admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  9. Multiple admin accounts privileges

Multiple admin accounts privileges: Hi, Can i have 2 admin accounts in windows 10 and win server 2016 where i can develop the following scenario 1. The admins cannot change the password of each other's. 2. The admins can only view their own folders? Is their a doc illustrating this? Thanks....
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...