Windows 10: Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box

Discus and support Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Hope I haven't done the wrong thing by posting here? I cannot get help from any MS forum or other forum I have scanned other similar problems or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dasha, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Dasha Win User

Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box

Hi Hope I haven't done the wrong thing by posting here? I cannot get help from any MS forum or other forum I have scanned other similar problems or same as and alike posts for two days and nothing works: cannot Remove Text Box from all my Docs and Cursor is stuck inside none of the solution's that were posted work for this issue'
    I cannot edit, delete or move it' nothing works' I have tried everything I can think of (which I know isn't much) but I have never had this problem before I tried deleting the faulty User > Apps > Roaming >MS > Templates >
    Normal.dotm
    > Template / but it wont let me?
    I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help. regards ......*Smile..

:)

Dasha, Sep 24, 2019

2. Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box

You appear to be on the Dazzler style. if you right click that box, can you modify.

I assume you made this style. Does this Text box show if you are in Normal style.

Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Dasha Win User

No Ken I have removed deleted the Dazzla style and no difference the Normal has the same issues no wotd Doc will open without the text box inside

Dasha, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Dasha Win User

Hi Hope I haven't done the wrong thing by posting here? I cannot get help from any MS forum or other forum I have scanned other similar problems or same as and alike posts for two days and nothing works: cannot Remove Text Box from all my Docs and Cursor is stuck inside none of the solution's that were posted work for this issue'
    I cannot edit, delete or move it' nothing works' I have tried everything I can think of (which I know isn't much) but I have never had this problem before I tried deleting the faulty User > Apps > Roaming >MS > Templates >
    Normal.dotm
    > Template / but it wont let me?
    I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help. regards ......*Smile..

Dasha, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box - Similar Threads - Can't help Word

2. delete/remove files in windows word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete/remove files in windows word: Am unable to delete old files listed in windows word. Why are file explorer files placed there in the first place? I only want the word file list to contain what I have selected to save in windows word word....
  3. Outlook & Word 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook & Word 2016: The last week or there abouts when I receive an email message in outlook it seems to play the default sound rather than the one I’ve assigned. The sounds ‘Desktop mail notification’ and ‘New Mail Notification’ were set back to default in control panel – sounds. So, I set them...
  4. Cannot open Word nor any Word documents

Cannot open Word nor any Word documents: Trying to open Word Microsoft 10 or any Word document, Pop-up says Office is updating. Then error message that reads "The application was unable to start correctly. 0xc0000142 Click ok to close transaction. Cannot access Word or any word document. Help!...
  5. Can't remove role on windows 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove role on windows 2016: Hello there! When I am trying to remove hyper-v role from my server i get error message: Removal of one or more roles, role services, or features failed The referenced assembly could not be found. Error: 0x80073701 Some related info : [environment]::OSVersion.Version...
  6. Word 2016

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 2016: I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016/1534d006-b45d-41a6-85c6-cb5274dcc1f4"
  7. Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box: Hi Hope I haven't done the wrong thing by posting here? I cannot get help from any MS forum or other forum I have scanned other similar problems or same as and alike posts for two days and nothing works: cannot Remove Text Box from all my Docs and Cursor is stuck inside none...
  8. cannot remove project 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot remove project 2016: I cannot remove project 20136 or visio 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-project-2016/f26b7b9d-be99-4ed2-ad4c-f942be34e08b
  9. Word documents that cannot be deleted

Word documents that cannot be deleted: I have some word documents that I am trying to delete, but am unable to because it says they are open in WINWORD.EXE. WINWORD is not open. How do I get these docs deleted. I have already deleted the temp files that it would allow me to delete. There are 2 temp files that it...
  10. Can't Send Attachment in Word 2016 Through Thunderbird -- Help

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Send Attachment in Word 2016 Through Thunderbird -- Help: I cant send mail as an open attachement in word 2016 through thunderbird. When I try to, Word gives an error. So just to give you steps into the problem: 1. I open up the doc. 2. While its still open, in Word I go to File>Share>Email>Send As Attachment. 3. TB loads in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word 2016 text box wont delete