Windows 10: Can't get any typing to take on Notepad???

Discus and support Can't get any typing to take on Notepad??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My notepad will not accept any typing of any kind/ HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spangenburg, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Can't get any typing to take on Notepad???

My notepad will not accept any typing of any kind/ HELP

:)

Spangenburg, Oct 15, 2018

2. How do I download a copy of Notepad?

"Windows 10" doesn't seem to respond to your suggestion. More?

ShirleyJChambers, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Cds47 Win User

Can't get any typing to take on Notepad???

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

I also tried to find the notepad icon (as suggested by another source) in C;\Windows\Systems32 but could not get it to accept notepad.exe

Cds47, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Can't get any typing to take on Notepad???

1. Can't get any typing to take on Notepad??? - Similar Threads - Can't typing Notepad

2. Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad: I was working on a draft in notepad. I was trying to input ñ alt+164. It will work at first and when I type it again, a appears; then suddenly, I can no longer type any ASCII code. Thank you....
  3. Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing an ASCII Code in Notepad: I was working on a draft in notepad. I was trying to input ñ alt+164. It will work at first and when I type it again, a appears; then suddenly, I can no longer type any ASCII code. Thank you....
  4. Can't type Japanese characters in any apps.

Can't type Japanese characters in any apps.: For whatever reason, when I try typing Japanese in apps, my text isn't converted to Hiragana. I can type in apps fine after reinstalling the language up until I restart my PC. After restarting, the only place my text is converted to Hiragana is in the Windows search bar. As...
  5. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type in any passwords on any password field: Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Windows 10 Acer Swift.I can't type in any password, both on software installed on my windows, both browsers like Edge, Chrome, etc.I can write perfectly with my keyboard on Word, notepad, etc... but it seems like passwords field are...
  6. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

Can't type in any passwords on any password field: Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Windows 10 Acer Swift.I can't type in any password, both on software installed on my windows, both browsers like Edge, Chrome, etc.I can write perfectly with my keyboard on Word, notepad, etc... but it seems like passwords field are...
  7. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. retrieve a typed message in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    retrieve a typed message in Notepad: How can I retrieve a previously typed message in Notepad using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-a-typed-message-in-notepad/4ebffd84-d34d-45a1-9481-eccef14dba70
  9. Change type of view in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change type of view in Notepad: How do I change the type from cascading to something I can actually use ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-type-of-view-in-notepad/2d2d0b45-2088-49a2-ad31-cd35b023ec84
  10. i can't get documents to open in notepad

i can't get documents to open in notepad: i can't get document to open with notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-documents-to-open-in-notepad/74cb47bc-0af2-43f0-b601-6ac5caf6bc57