Windows 10: Can't get app from Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Can't get app from Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I download some app before from Microsoft Store, but now it's not working. I am clicking on the blue button of GET but it's not downloading app. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Din MohammadYosufi, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Can't get app from Microsoft Store.

I download some app before from Microsoft Store, but now it's not working. I am clicking on the blue button of GET but it's not downloading app. It also not showing any reason or message. I need some apps to get, help me out. Tnx.

:)

Din MohammadYosufi, Jan 17, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 17, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 17, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't get app from Microsoft Store.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't get app from Microsoft Store.

1. Can't get app from Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Can't app Microsoft

2. Getting an app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an app from Microsoft Store: Hello, I downloaded windows 11 and created a new Microsoft account This account, I wanted to download/get an app but when I click on "Get" It shows me this: Image in comments...
  3. Getting an app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an app from Microsoft Store: Hello, I downloaded windows 11 and created a new Microsoft account This account, I wanted to download/get an app but when I click on "Get" It shows me this: Image in comments...
  4. Can't install app from microsoft store.

Can't install app from microsoft store.: I installed Asphalt 8 from ms store 3 days earlier. Everything was fine.But one day the game files became corrupted . So I uninstalled asphalt 8 from start menu but the app icon is still there. Then I try to again download it from ms store but after downloading it fails to...
  5. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  6. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  7. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

8. Can't get anything from Microsoft Store

Can't get anything from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download iTunes but it won't start downloading, I tried getting another app but it also wouldn't download. When I press the "Get" button, nothing at all happens. I updated my computer, restarted it, signed out and back in but nothing worked. How can I fix this?...
  9. Can't install an app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install an app from Microsoft Store: Hello All, I am trying to install Smartthings app from Microsoft Store and all I see is "Wish list" button instead of downloads: [ATTACH] When I go to "System requirements" section I see: [ATTACH] And what I have is: [ATTACH] So, while writing this...
  10. Can't download apps from microsoft store!

Can't download apps from microsoft store!: Recently I have installed <Your Phone App> app on my android device and it requires <Your Phone> app same in my Microsoft computer and I opened Microsoft store and when I choose any app or game after a few seconds the Microsoft Store get close automatically so I can't...