Windows 10: Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!!

Discus and support Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i installed winzip driver update and installed all drivers but my pci serial port and bluetooth still dont work. I have a dell latitude e6410. Been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dbjoker211, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!!

i installed winzip driver update and installed all drivers but my pci serial port and bluetooth still dont work. I have a dell latitude e6410. Been banging my hea dagainst a wall and am super frustrated!!!PLease help me

:)

Dbjoker211, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Olafchief Win User

Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter not working after Windows update (Code 38)

As the title suggests, after the most recent Windows update (brought my version of Windows to 1803), my Asus AC68 PCI-E Wireless adapter ceased to function. According to Device Manager, it was a "code 38" error (Windows cannot load the device driver
    for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory.)

Multiple searches have suggested that this is because of an issue with AMD processors, but this is not my situation as I have a Intel based processor.

I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps (without success)

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver
    • Use to "PCI lock" function in msconfig
    • Restore my computer to a previous state
    • Delete the Asus software
    • Change PCI port of my card

The only step I could take that did work was to restore a previous version of Windows (it brought me back to version 1709). So, for the moment my card works again, but my PC wants to update again, and I feel like this whole process will begin again if I
    do so. For the record, I have already been in touch with Asus support, and they have been less than helpful (some of the steps taken above were at their suggestion). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Olafchief, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PCI SERIAL PORT listed under Other devices

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern regarding drivers for your desktop. We're happy to help.

Since we're tackling with missing drivers here, the best that we can suggest is to search online for a driver that will suit your PCI serial port. Feel free to check this thread for Tushar Tiwari's answer, which provide steps on how to install a driver in
    compatibility mode. The link can be found here.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Griffinit Win User

Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!!

Duplicate Bluetooth Port

I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 on an HP laptop. I recently had to re-install windows.

I've re-installed my HP printer via USB cable and this is working. However I normally use a bluetooth connection and at present I can't get that to work.

I added bluetooth for the printer (it worked perfectly well before re-installing Windows) but its set up keeps going wrong in various ways depending on which "add printer" route I use.

At present I have two duplicate entries, but different types, in the printer property's list of ports;

BTH001 virtual........ Printer X

BTH001 local Printer X

As I remember the virtual one is correct, but I can't delete the local port - even having stopped printer spooling, it just keeps saying it's in use (no idea for what, I'm not using it).

How can I get rid of this BTH001 type=local port because I think it is causing problems resulting in installation of the bluetooth printer function not working properly?

Griffinit, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!!

1. Cant get bluetooth or pci port to work!!!! - Similar Threads - Cant bluetooth pci

2. I cant get my bluetooth to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get my bluetooth to work: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-bluetooth-to-work/709ab03b-d8d7-4ef7-a13e-ce4ba4f0df62
  3. I cant get my bluetooth to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get my bluetooth to work: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-bluetooth-to-work/709ab03b-d8d7-4ef7-a13e-ce4ba4f0df62
  4. I cant get my bluetooth to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth & USB ports not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth & USB ports not working.: Hi all. I have an issue on my windows 10 desktop. I was having problems updating to a newer version of Windows 10, it kept rolling back at around 70% and I thought it may have been a driver issue so stupidly I used driver booster software to update all my drivers and it...
  6. pci serial port code 28

pci serial port code 28: I have a OptiPlex 780 with windows 10 and i cant find a driver for my pci serial port this all started when I tried to install a gpu and it wasn't showing up in device manager and I've been down this rabbit hole for about 3 weeks and would appreciate any help I can get...
  7. cant get bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get bluetooth: what is a Bluetooth adapter and how do I install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-bluetooth/dcf7bef2-b048-4115-9cab-f6b3c17f751d
  8. PCI Express Root Port

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PCI Express Root Port: Hi, I built my windows desktop a few months ago and have never been able to get it to sleep or hibernate. I ran the powercfg -lastwake command and received this back: C:\Windows\system32>powercfg -lastwake Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source Count...
  9. USB3 ports on Logilink PCI ExpressCard are not work

USB3 ports on Logilink PCI ExpressCard are not work: Okay, I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro 64Bit to windows 10 Pro 64bit. Everything ran smooth and fine. But my USB3 ports mounted on a Logilink product (Art. PC0058) PCI ExpressCard 2xUSB3 work only as power supply. The error indicated by device manager point to USB Root hub...
  10. bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter

bluetooth not working on Mini Wifi PCI-E to PCI-E1X Adapter: i just brought a little adapter to put my old laptop wifi in my desktop. SEE HERE The wifi works fast and great but the bluetooth dosent want to show up at all in the device manager. I have installed both the latest wifi and bluetooth drivers for this card from intel's...