Windows 10: Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10

Discus and support Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, This has been driving me up the wall for ages - and I can't for the life of me work it out. I've installed the drivers that came with my bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by youradds, Oct 15, 2019.

1. youradds Win User

Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10

Hi,

This has been driving me up the wall for ages - and I can't for the life of me work it out. I've installed the drivers that came with my bluetooth dongle ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/EkoBuy%C2%A.../dp/B01D3Q0228 ) . I've tried their website as well (based on a google search), and it seems they have uploaded a crappy test site with lots of "lorem ipsum" content on it - which is useless)

Anyway - this is what I see in device manager:

Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10 [​IMG]

....and this is what I get when opening the bluetooth terminal ("bluetooth radio" is turned on). Then alongside it is what I see what I try and debug bluetooth connections.

Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10 [​IMG]

I just don't get why it won't recognise it :/ (I had issues with my old Win10 machine, but this one I've not managed to connect it once)

TIA

Andy

:)

youradds, Oct 15, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 15, 2019
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't get bluetooth to connect on Win10 - Similar Threads - Can't bluetooth connect

2. Can't get Hololens to connect to laptop using WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Hololens to connect to laptop using WiFi or Bluetooth: I have used the following process to connect my Windows 20H2 laptop to a Holoens using Miracast.It always take a lot of tries to connect the Hololens to any Windows 10 laptop using Bluetooth.We need to be able to project what the Hololens is displaying to a Windows 10 laptop...
  3. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  4. can't connect bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect bluetooth: why i can't connect bluetooth with anything, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth/15b64880-535b-4fb0-9972-c360c15d5f5e
  5. can't connect bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect bluetooth: why i can't connect bluetooth with anything, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth/15b64880-535b-4fb0-9972-c360c15d5f5e
  6. Can't connect to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to Bluetooth: Hi Suddenly my Bluetooth stopped working. I go to Bluetooth & other devices to connect to my paired devices, but it says Bluetooth is turned off, and the Connect option is grayed out, and there is even no turn Bluetooth on / off button: [ATTACH] If I click on Add...
  7. Win10 can't connect to Win8.1 but Win8.1 can connect to Win10

Win10 can't connect to Win8.1 but Win8.1 can connect to Win10: Frustrating problem on local home network. I regularly access multiple computers on the lan remotely, but often my win10 box cannot connect to other non win10 computers even though they can connect to the win10 computer. I resolved this once, can't remember what I did...
  8. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: Hello, I was facing an issue with connecting Wifi on my HP Notebook laptop 2 days back. I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an...
  9. WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect

WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect: So im running windows home 10 64bit, 6GB ram 4 gb Free Ive updated win10 to 2004 yesterday Now my Bluetooth headphones wont connect. BUT on the bluetooth box its says PAIRED I have the radio playing, and desktop speakers which before when i connected to bluetooth the...
  10. Bluetooth can't connect

Bluetooth can't connect: Computer specs: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.864 Processor - Intel i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz Motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti I currently cannot connect bluetooth devices to my computer. I have both a built in bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant get win10 update