Windows 10: Can't Get Camera To Work

Discus and support Can't Get Camera To Work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. How can I get it reinstill? There was a camera on my computer when I brought. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jai53, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Jai53 Win User

Can't Get Camera To Work

I keep getting the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. How can I get it reinstill? There was a camera on my computer when I brought. I have a HP Pavilion

:)

Jai53, Sep 4, 2019

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 4, 2019
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

• Oh god you're one of those noobs who think it's all about megapixels.

mudkip, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Can't Get Camera To Work

Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't Get Camera To Work

1. Can't Get Camera To Work - Similar Threads - Can't Camera

2. Can't get Windows 11 to recognize my external camera for sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Windows 11 to recognize my external camera for sign in: I have an MSI laptop that has a pretty lackluster, built-in camera. I decided to upgrade to a USB Logi external camera. I'm able to get to it work fine with Zoom, but as far as facial recognition when I first boot up or when my computer sleeps after a period of inactivity,...
  3. Can't get Windows 11 to recognize my external camera for sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Windows 11 to recognize my external camera for sign in: I have an MSI laptop that has a pretty lackluster, built-in camera. I decided to upgrade to a USB Logi external camera. I'm able to get to it work fine with Zoom, but as far as facial recognition when I first boot up or when my computer sleeps after a period of inactivity,...
  4. Can't use windows camera without microphone permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use windows camera without microphone permissions: This has been asked on and off for over 10 years according to google, so Microsoft must be doing some A/B testing nonsense.Why is the camera app forcing me to enable Microphone permissions when it has never forced this before? I don't want an answer about how to enable Mic...
  5. Can't use windows camera without microphone permissions

Can't use windows camera without microphone permissions: This has been asked on and off for over 10 years according to google, so Microsoft must be doing some A/B testing nonsense.Why is the camera app forcing me to enable Microphone permissions when it has never forced this before? I don't want an answer about how to enable Mic...
  6. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...: I started happen couple weeks ago, i realized i can't use my camera it shows white blank page, i found a way to do it here, i uninstalled the application, and i installed the driver from official page still it shows white pagei can see when i use logitech application tho... i...
  7. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...: I started happen couple weeks ago, i realized i can't use my camera it shows white blank page, i found a way to do it here, i uninstalled the application, and i installed the driver from official page still it shows white pagei can see when i use logitech application tho... i...
  8. I have logitech c270i PTV - I can't use my camera it shows white page, but i can use under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?: i get error message "can't find camera", why?can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-camera-and-error-message-code-0xa00f4244/bcb242dd-7c21-451e-bc94-fa990dc8d3b2
  10. can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ?: i get error message "can't find camera", why?can't find camera and error message code 0xA00F4244 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-camera-and-error-message-code-0xa00f4244/bcb242dd-7c21-451e-bc94-fa990dc8d3b2