Windows 10: cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block

Discus and support cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I followed some guides, nothing sticks, have been able to do this before..makes very hard to type in long command strings. 167761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sdowney717, Nov 5, 2020.

1. cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block

cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block [​IMG]

I followed some guides, nothing sticks, have been able to do this before..makes very hard to type in long command strings.

:)

sdowney717, Nov 5, 2020

2. left bottom window problem

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform the steps given below and check if it helps fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X
      to open the Task manager.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    For the printer issue I suggest you to run the Print Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooter in search box and click Enter.

• On the top left corner click on “View all”.

• Select Printer from the list and follow the prompts for printer troubleshooting.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 5, 2020
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Nov 5, 2020
  4. cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block

Cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode

I am using win 10 pro. My initial problem is I cannot display list of wifi networks. I cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode. I've used all the trouble shooting steps on this site and nothing works. Short of throwing this PC out the window is there anything
    else I can try?

MichaelnEvans, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block

1. cant get cmd to accept pastes, hit left click throws lighted block - Similar Threads - cant cmd accept

2. night light blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    night light blocked: some weeks ago my night light vision suddenly blocked and now i cant activate it.... how can i resove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-blocked/ade3f116-9091-4ade-a636-762681eecd83
  3. night light blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    night light blocked: some weeks ago my night light vision suddenly blocked and now i cant activate it.... how can i resove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-blocked/ade3f116-9091-4ade-a636-762681eecd83
  4. Cant get newer update past 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get newer update past 1903: Hi there, I hope someone could help me... I tried to update my windows 10 Pro, currently version 1903 OS Build 18362.1256. But when I press the check for update button, it said "You're up to date", but isnt that there is newer version?Thanks in advance for any assistance......
  5. Cant get my night light to turn on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get my night light to turn on.: Iv been trying to get my night light to turn on but it dose not seem to work any more, it worked just fine when I got the laptop i have factory rest it once please if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great as I do care for my eyes....
  6. block blue light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    block blue light: I don't mean f.lux or windows night light I mean an app I can just start up and have blue light blocked kinda like the blue light filter on android just startup and set intensity to highest....
  7. Get-mpcomputerstatus throwing error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get-mpcomputerstatus throwing error: Hi, When I am trying to get result from powershell command "Get-MpComputerStatus" it is throwing below error: [ATTACH] I have checked the WinDefend service it is in started status. Checked event logs it is showing caused due to unknown error. OS edition : Windows 7...
  8. cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked: Hi. I have a HP laptop/tablet and for a few months i havent been able to a windows update, so i thought i would reboot it, but at one point a black screen with blue texts came basicaly asking me to accept by pressing F1 or refusing with F2 but i cant press any of them and my...
  9. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...
  10. No left click

in Windows 10 Support
    No left click: My mouse will left click toget me to a site, but will not work when I get there. For example, it got me here but will not open any items. I'm typing this on a tablet since the desktop mouse does not work. Right click seems to be fine. The drivers are up to date. It seems to...