Windows 10: cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great...

Discus and support cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i test all componet on the computer and software work ok no virus not working right droping out wifi is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brandongoodman1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great...

i test all componet on the computer and software work ok no virus not working right droping out wifi is

:)

brandongoodman1, Mar 4, 2020
  2. agamrw Win User

Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes

Hi,

I have problem, when use speedtest.net to check my internet connection speed, i find my internet connection speed through my home WIFI is drops, but when i used ethernet connection with cable directly connet to my router the speed goback to normal (using the same laptop)
    I already check the internet speed using my handphone that connect to the same home WIFI and the result is good, same as the ethernet connection above.
    I already check the internet speed using my other laptop that connect to the same home WIFI and the result is good same as the ethernet connection above.
    The internet speed drops only happened on my ASUS X550DP laptop that using windows 10 when using WIFI.
    Please help me.

agamrw, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great...

Computer won't pick-up wifi and will only connect to Ethernet

Hi.

I suggest you to follow the method below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network adapter troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Network adapter troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great...

1. cant get computer to get internet pick up wifi or other still are droping out got great... - Similar Threads - cant computer internet

2. s mode - cant get out of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    s mode - cant get out of: just got a new laptop and i find i have to take off s mode to be able to use it properly. i go to the store and click on 'get'.......and thats it. i get an outline of a box appear, disappear and nothings changed. no install option or any thing. can anyone help me out with...
  3. Video Droping Out - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Droping Out - Help: Somewhat randomly, every few days and sometimes as frequently as 2-3 times a day the video system of my Dell XPS 8930 (Win10 with all updates) seems to shut down the video system. The visual symptom is that both my monitors act very similar to having their data cables from...
  4. Cant get mouse to wake up computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant get mouse to wake up computer: Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 I can't find any feature of KB or Mouse to wake up computer ie pressing keys or shaking mouse). The only thing that works is to press the power button. Device Manager for mouse is checked in Power Management for "Allow this device to...
  5. Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get rid of this no internet banner!: [ATTACH]Cant get rid of this banner at lower right side. the okay button is not resposive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-this-no-internet-banner/9f1af3fd-ee7b-45d2-9799-5e0a59d9f2fc
  6. My pc cant get internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc cant get internet: Hi all, Normally I manage to find a solution to all my problems but there I can't find the answer. I accidentally deleted or deactivated the ethernet yesterday and since then I no longer have access to the internet and cannot reactivate or install the ethernet because the...
  7. Cant get the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant get the internet: My nearly new HP laptop cant connect to the internet even though it "sees" my network and I have the correct PW; it displays a "Globe" instead of the usual internet symbol in the tray. Is this one of those MS update gremlins? It has worked well before and my other PC gets the...
  8. audio droping in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio droping in and out: Hi, First I went to device manager and checked that my receiver for my audio was ok and it was. when I scrolled down further I saw a yellow ! exclamation point that said Intel {r} trusted execution engine interface, when I clicked on that it read this driver can not start...
  9. Cant get Adhoc wifi to work

Cant get Adhoc wifi to work: My Win10 laptop has inbuilt wifi but the specs preclude setting up a private adhoc network (why would they do that?) so I have disabled that device and installed a USB wifi dongle. It appears in the network connections panel as another wifi device but with a status of "not...
  10. Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes

Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes: Hi, I have problem, when use speedtest.net to check my internet connection speed, i find my internet connection speed through my home WIFI is drops, but when i used ethernet connection with cable directly connet to my router the speed goback to normal (using the same...