Windows 10: Can’t get computer to start

Discus and support Can’t get computer to start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything I have found online but nothing has worked. I can't even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdnaBealer, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Can’t get computer to start

I have tried everything I have found online but nothing has worked. I can't even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should I do?

:)

EdnaBealer, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 3, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 3, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t get computer to start

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t get computer to start :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Can’t get computer to start

1. Can’t get computer to start - Similar Threads - Can’t computer start

2. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  3. Can’t start up computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t start up computer: So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things and said no changes and continue and then won’t let me click to sign in at all. It gives me error saying “something happened...
  4. Can’t start up computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start up computer: So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things and said no changes and continue and then won’t let me click to sign in at all. It gives me error saying “something happened...
  5. Can’t start up computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  7. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  8. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get into my computer: I recently open my PC and I saw that I had an orange screen with the vertical white lines over it and I heard they had to type in your password and then I’ll let you through I tried it and it didn’t work it’s a mystery back to the same screen. And how to do something a bit...
  10. Can’t get computer to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get computer to start: I have tried every thing i have found online but nothing has worked. I cant even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-start/acd63929-9fbc-4387-bd46-76539df1bb9f