Windows 10: Can’t get computer to start

Discus and support Can’t get computer to start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything I have found online but nothing has worked. I can't even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdnaBealer, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Can’t get computer to start

I have tried everything I have found online but nothing has worked. I can't even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should I do?

:)

EdnaBealer, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 3, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 3, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t get computer to start

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t get computer to start :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Can’t get computer to start

1. Can’t get computer to start - Similar Threads - Can’t computer start

2. Can’t use my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t use my computer: I had to factory reset my computer because it was getting slow. My friend told me about the new update not liking something she had on her computer, so I thought I would be fine, considering I’d be getting rid of everything on the computer. I’m trying to set it up again, but...
  3. Can’t start the system and can’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t start the system and can’t factory reset: Recently my pc has had some issues similar to some in the past which I fixed before by just factory resetting the system. This time I got an additional error (bsod) which prevents me from resetting back to factory stats as I cannot boot the device at all (can’t reset it from...
  4. Can’t get computer to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get computer to start: I have tried every thing i have found online but nothing has worked. I cant even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-start/acd63929-9fbc-4387-bd46-76539df1bb9f
  5. Can’t get into safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get into safe mode: Hi, I was recently messing around with custom icons and stuff like that when I ran into a problem. I searched for a resolution and was directed to an answer on this telling me to rebuild my cache. I deleted the files and rebooted my computer. After this, I wasn’t able to...
  6. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in: Cant log into my desk to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-computer-in-safe-mode-and-cant-get-out-or/62c0a7de-552e-4854-bc34-848bbbeb53d2
  7. Can’t Lof Into new computer

Can’t Lof Into new computer: I just upgraded my computer and had a company transfer data. The new computer is asking for my password. I never used one on my old desktop. I tried my live password and it didn’t work. I went into my account on ipad it it shows my old desktop, not the new one. I changed...
  8. Can’t get to safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get to safe mode: Hi so my problem began when i decided to update a driver for my laptop. Turned out to be a wrong one because when i restarted i got stucked into a blue screen of death loop and everytime it restarts it goes back to blue screen. I figure that if i go to safe mode and uninstall...
  9. Computer started to get more laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer started to get more laggy: Hi all, Does anyone know how to fix my problem? One year ago, the computer was installed with Windows 7 and was upgraded to Windows 10. About 3 months ago, the computer ran fine, and even the startup time was <10sec. 2 weeks ago, I got a virus and quickly deleted it...
  10. How to Get Started with a New Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Get Started with a New Computer: My Windows 10 Dell XPS 8900 desktop tower is on its way. My current desktop runs Windows 7. Is there a written guide anywhere that can tell me what to do to get it set up? I had such a guide for Windows 7 and it was very helpful. Thanks, b 31991