Windows 10: Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.

Discus and support Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every 3-9 mins I get a AutoIT error dialog box that says "Error: Error opening the file." and it references: Line 0 [file... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathan Rudolph, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.

Every 3-9 mins I get a AutoIT error dialog box that says "Error: Error opening the file." and it references: Line 0 [file c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\WAewWOQbil\u]:It started happening after a Windows10 update. How do I get rid of this without a reinstall or factory reset??

:)

Jonathan Rudolph, Dec 1, 2022
  2. FoxxieDee Win User

Outlook email dialog box error message

Hello,

Grateful for any answers or solutions please: Each time my Outlook account goes through the 'send/receive' process an error message appears in the dialog box which states the error code:

0xB9BO4004 Along with this are indications that its come kind of reminder internet calendar, but I have never subscribed to any reminder internet calendar. Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can rid myself of this annoying item?

FoxxieDee, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    I can not stop Defender pop up error messages

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you with your Windows Defender pop up error, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 1, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.

1. Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins. - Similar Threads - Can't dialog box

2. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  3. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  4. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Search Support pop-up error every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Support pop-up error every 2 mins: Ciao everyone!I recently migrated my ssd to another machine and now facing this issue that I never had in the past with multiple machines.Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8132I tried troubleshooting via msdt.exe -ep WindowsHelp...
  6. Search Support pop-up error every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Support pop-up error every 2 mins: Ciao everyone!I recently migrated my ssd to another machine and now facing this issue that I never had in the past with multiple machines.Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8132I tried troubleshooting via msdt.exe -ep WindowsHelp...
  7. Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds

Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds: I have a vision disability and can't see text on white backgrounds. I'm having problems seeing these dialog boxes text. Example riggt click C drive select properties and tge dialog box opens up with a white background which i cant see any text. Ive got dark mode on everything...
  8. dialog box pop up

dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...
  9. Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor

Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720