Windows 10: Can't get DTS or any surround sound.

Discus and support Can't get DTS or any surround sound. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to connect my amplifier HTSS380 with the Acer Aspire XC-1780 i3-13000, uhd 730, Windows 11 using the Toslink Digital Optical Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Tar, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Alex Tar Win User

Can't get DTS or any surround sound.

Hello,I'm trying to connect my amplifier HTSS380 with the Acer Aspire XC-1780 i3-13000, uhd 730, Windows 11 using the Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable or HDMI. The problem is I can't get DTS or any surround sound. Only stereo. I used a sound blaster ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 and Creative Sound Blaster Z when I connected to Toslink. Connect HDMI when using Intel UHD-730.I didn't have this problem with my previous Acer Veriton X275 with ATI Radeon HD 5450 HDMI and S/PDIF on the motherboard Toslink, Win 7. I had a DTS sound. Could you please help me.

:)

Alex Tar, Jun 12, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can't get DTS or any surround sound. :p

cadaveca, Jun 12, 2024
  3. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Can't get DTS or any surround sound.

DTS 5.1 Surround sound

Hi Jesse,

For step-by-steps instructions regarding troubleshooting this issue, kindly refer to the post of ThofikhAhamad on this

link

For more information regarding making older programs compatible with your current OS, visit this

link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Can't get DTS or any surround sound.

1. Can't get DTS or any surround sound. - Similar Threads - Can't DTS surround

2. Can't get DTS or any surround sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get DTS or any surround sound.: Hello,I'm trying to connect my amplifier HTSS380 with the Acer Aspire XC-1780 i3-13000, uhd 730, Windows 11 using the Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable or HDMI. The problem is I can't get DTS or any surround sound. Only stereo. I used a sound blaster ASUS XONAR SE 5.1 and...
  3. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  4. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  5. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to get the option for 5.1 surround sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the option for 5.1 surround sound?: I have tried various methods located with Google but none of them work. Whenever I go into my sound devices and try to change the sound output type it only has the option of stereo; 5.1 isn't there at all. Do I need a discrete sound card for this? Can I not use the HDMI port...
  7. Dts Sound issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dts Sound issue: I updated my windows to the new version of 2004 . I own the laptop Asus Tuf gaming FX505DT. It has pre installed DTS Headphone software. With the new update i was not able to control the DTS audio and it is making really fussy noise and is not at all good. Please help me to...
  8. Can't get surround sound via HDMI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get surround sound via HDMI: hey. My HDMI plug to LG TV LGTV EDID only 2ch. there is any way to passthrough 5.1? even if i'm change in game settings to 5.1 i'm getting only stereo. submitted by /u/Shadowshoot [link] [comments]...
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....