Windows 10: Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus

Discus and support Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; You would use Option 1 below to export to HTML file from Edge. *Arrow Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 Browsers... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ImLost, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus

Brink, Sep 7, 2017
  2. ImLost Win User

I guess itworked. To get a favorites now, I go to the 3 dots/bookmarks/imported/imported from IE/click on the one I want. So this is how Chrome does things? Thought everything about Chrome was suppose to be better/easier......I have a bunch of sites listed I never added......dont have the list where IE had "Organize Favorites", etc., and other words.

Order/wording is still off (?), doing the second part is not the same title as the second link of Option one shown on the tutorial.

And still, how do I get those words I had at upper left, the file/edit, etc?

ImLost, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You can drag and drop and delete bookmarks directly in Chrome.

You could also open the "Bookmark Manager" to organize them how you like.

Brink, Sep 7, 2017
  4. ImLost Win User

So in IE, ya click the star, and there was the list of favorites to click on. Is there some steps I can eliminate, or is this how Chrome really does it.....dots/bookmarks/imported/imp. from IE/then clk on your favorite?

And does anybody know how I get those 5 or 6 words with the dropdown menus at upper left?

ImLost, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    In Chrome, everything is through the 3 dots menu.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus - Similar Threads - Can't favorites edge

2. Cannot select items from drop-down menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot select items from drop-down menus: Hello,I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. I am trying to use an engineering load program from Carrier. However, I cannot select items from the drop-down menu. When I click on the items nothing happens. The same is true when I navigate to the items using the keyboard and hit...
  3. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Customization
    favorites drop down: How do I delete items in the favorites dropdown? right click does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-drop-down/f9e481d7-94e9-4833-b146-6bd7ec44d525
  4. favorites drop down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    favorites drop down: How do I delete items in the favorites dropdown? right click does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-drop-down/f9e481d7-94e9-4833-b146-6bd7ec44d525
  5. favorites drop down

6. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  7. Drop down menus

Drop down menus: My dropdown menus have started opening up with a black background with red lettering. How can I change that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus/dac605d0-faff-49f1-a627-7d3866cd754a
  8. Drop Down Menus disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop Down Menus disappear: When I select an icon, the drop-down menu appears when I mouse over to select from the DDM, the DDM disappears. Examples: Outlook: I click on the send to the button, I mouse down on the list (DDM) and the list of names disappears. OneDrive: Click on the OneDrive syncing...
  9. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...
  10. Printer missing from drop-down menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer missing from drop-down menus: I have an HP Compaq 6200 SFF running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro that won't print to either of two HP printers I have tried. I have tried an HP OfficeJet 3830 and an HP OfficeJet 4650 and get identical results with both. I can, though, print to a Canon MP470 (so maybe the...