Windows 10: Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

Discus and support Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, Since yesterday, i can´t get FH4 to work properly so i tried to update it but no update was available After that i tried to update my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zkeletor1337, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

Hey,

Since yesterday, i can´t get FH4 to work properly so i tried to update it but no update was available

After that i tried to update my windows 10 but i got an error

Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work d1f19123-e1e2-4e68-a53b-efff2a9f8965?upload=true.jpg

It says:" An error has occured. Try opening the settings again later." That actually scares me ngl

In Forza Horizon 4 i get this

Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work 804128f3-cfc5-4a46-983d-15af86909cde?upload=true.jpg

It says:"Function blocked, Error communicating with the server. Please try again later"

Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work 9a98d5f2-cf88-4ca0-a044-500b61b5babb?upload=true.jpg

"Not available"

BTW: Nat Typ in Xbox Console Companion is: Mittel/Moderate

Teredo filter is deactivated.

Hope u guys can help me with both!

Edit: I´ve played it for 1 year i think. Got 600Cars. Just to let you guys know that i played it through the tut and stuff

:)

Zkeletor1337, Sep 24, 2020

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 24, 2020
  3. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

1. Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work - Similar Threads - Can´t FH4 Multiplayer

2. Multiplayer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer not working: I've spent the better part of two hours now trying to get my son and myself set up to play multiplayer minecraft with no luck. He is trying to play on ipad/nintendo switch and i am on PC. I've gotten him logged into his microsoft account and now it is saying he is not able to...
  3. Teredo disabled by latest Windows update, unable to reconnect FH4 to multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo disabled by latest Windows update, unable to reconnect FH4 to multiplayer: Hi,Hoping someone can help with this.Sorry for length, but most is CMD outputs. Teredo stopped working on 2 laptops this weekend after a MS Win update. My son and I play Xbox to PC online in the same house some weekends, and were fine Saturday morning, then unable to play at...
  4. Teredo disabled by latest Windows update, unable to reconnect FH4 to multiplayer

Teredo disabled by latest Windows update, unable to reconnect FH4 to multiplayer: Hi,Hoping someone can help with this.Sorry for length, but most is CMD outputs. Teredo stopped working on 2 laptops this weekend after a MS Win update. My son and I play Xbox to PC online in the same house some weekends, and were fine Saturday morning, then unable to play at...
  5. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  6. Can`t get my messages

Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  7. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  9. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  10. Can´t get size:(gigantic) to work on file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can´t get size:(gigantic) to work on file explorer: There's a command for the file explorer that let's you type size: (gigantic,small,etc.) to sort files by size.I cannot get it to work on file explorer on windows for me. submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments]...