Windows 10: Can't get free games.

Discus and support Can't get free games. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday, my microsoft store broke! I tried using Wsreset.exe, but, that didn't work AT ALL. Whenever I try to get button it doesn't do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DominicFlint, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Can't get free games.

Hello, yesterday, my microsoft store broke!

I tried using Wsreset.exe, but, that didn't work AT ALL.

Whenever I try to get button it doesn't do anything! It flashes white and then BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN.

So please, someone fix this! Can't get free games. 880f93e1-82f1-445b-928f-4590f4c24a06?upload=true.png

:)

DominicFlint, Jan 19, 2020
  2. imperialreign, Jan 19, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't get free games. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't get free games.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't get free games.

1. Can't get free games. - Similar Threads - Can't free games

2. How to get games for free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get games for free ?: 1. IntroductionWho doesn't love free stuff, right? Especially when it's something as exciting as games. While the best things in life may not be free, surprisingly, some of the best games actually are! Intrigued? Let's take a journey through the wonderful world of free...
  3. How to get games for free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get games for free ?: 1. IntroductionWho doesn't love free stuff, right? Especially when it's something as exciting as games. While the best things in life may not be free, surprisingly, some of the best games actually are! Intrigued? Let's take a journey through the wonderful world of free...
  4. How to get free Steam Games

in Windows 10 News
    How to get free Steam Games: [IMG]When you think of Steam, the first thing that comes to mind is games, and rightfully so. It is home to the largest collection of PC games in the world, but would you believe many of those are titles you can acquire for free? Not everyone knows this, but you can get free...
  5. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  6. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  7. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

8. WHY I CAN'T GET FREE MS SOLITAIRE IT OPENS XBOX GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I CAN'T GET FREE MS SOLITAIRE IT OPENS XBOX GAME: APR 12 2020 PLAYED SOLITAIRE YESTERDAY TODAY GET ONLY XBOX GAME I DON'T WANT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-get-free-ms-solitaire-it-opens-xbox/26bbb61e-9bbf-4312-82f9-16d3b04ce665
  9. Is there a way to get my game back for free?

Is there a way to get my game back for free?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play with my little brother, but about a month later I did a factory reset on my pc and it made me have to buy it off the store again. Is there anyway to get it back without paying?...
  10. Free Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Game: Subnautica is free until the holidays on the Epic Game Store | PC Gamer https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/ 123488