Windows 10: Cant get free windows 10 copy

Discus and support Cant get free windows 10 copy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had Minecraft Java edition since 2013 and decided to go ahead and cross platform with friends and on my account it doesn't give any redeem code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChaboiBoi, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ChaboiBoi Win User

Cant get free windows 10 copy

I have had Minecraft Java edition since 2013 and decided to go ahead and cross platform with friends and on my account it doesn't give any redeem code and says cant own more than one copy of Minecraft

:)

ChaboiBoi, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant get free windows 10 copy - Similar Threads - Cant free copy

2. How to get Windows 10 Free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get Windows 10 Free: I have a computer that has windows 10 before the disk crashed. We have disc recovery, but the windows operating system is at 8. Is there anyway to get Windows 10 upgrade without purchasing a new Windows 10 operating system?...
  3. cant get to desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get to desktop: stop code critrical process died ... it is not getting in to desktop . after pressing the start button it loads up and shows this stop code any one has any solution ?? please respond asap...
  4. Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?: I'm rebuilding my computer (clean install). I used to have a free copy of EaseUS Partition Manager - but I deleted the installation file and tried to download the latest version. However, the latest version appears to be a TRIAL only. How can I get a totally free version?...
  5. cant run windows updates - keep getting request to free up space.

cant run windows updates - keep getting request to free up space.: Can someone help me please... I cant seem to run MS Windows and Office auto updates (or manual). keep getting the following message 'Updates are available, but we temporarily need 489.48 MB-489.48 MB of space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and...
  6. Free Windows 10 Copy

Free Windows 10 Copy: How do I get signed up for my free 10 copy? I haven't gotten a prompt to register for it on my 7 install but I don't run it much. Does that come as an update? I've installed the latest updates. Also my 10 insider preview isn't updating past build 10162. The latest round of...
  7. Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.: I'm trying to design a Win 10 (x64 pro) autoinstallation setup using Windows System Image Manager and answer files so I can save some time at work. I've only just recently started with it but I'm beginning to learn, thanks in part due to the tutorials on this website. My...
  8. Window 10 upgrade -- do I get a copy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 upgrade -- do I get a copy?: I'm a windows 7 user. I have windows 7 on a CD. More than once I have had to use my windows 7 CD to fix problems. What confuses me about the windows 10 upgrade prompt is what happens after I upgrade and I have issues. From what I read, I won't have windows 10 on a CD or...
  9. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled. Anyone got an idea...
  10. Windows 10 free to get for win7 and win8.1

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free to get for win7 and win8.1: Windows 10, expected on the market this autumn, will be available for one year as a free upgrade to users of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1, Myerson said. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date