Windows 10: Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

Discus and support Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillNigut, Apr 13, 2021.

1. BillNigut Win User

Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test Channel...opened registry and changed runtime field so that now when I open FS, it also opens Oculus app, etc.

OK: to get to VR, I open FS...select VR from the general options page. Then in the headset I click on enable Oculus link. All I see then, though, is the Oculus home app page. How do I get to FS from there, please? The music from FS comes through the headset just fine. but the visual's not there!

What the heck is wrong here? I'm spending all the time I'd like to be flying trying to work through this issue, and would be thrilled if someone has answers for me!

As a side note, I also fly X-Plane 11...and the transition into VR is seamless. Too bad it's not as graphically sumptuous as FS!

Thanks!

:)

BillNigut, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...one-vr-gaming/

See also: https://www.oculus.com/quest-2

Brink, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019 VR-Holo

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Brink, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2 - Similar Threads - Can't 2020 Oculus

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  5. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  6. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  8. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  9. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR: Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while introducing immersive gaming to newcomers across the globe. Today, we’re excited to announce Oculus Quest 2, the next...
  10. Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019: UPDATE: At 11:10 am PT, ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck and Writer and Executive Producer David S. Goyer took the stage at OC5 to announce that the first episode of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series will debut on Oculus Quest when it launches in Spring 2019....