Windows 10: cant get in my laptop

Discus and support cant get in my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by matthewbeale, Jul 1, 2019.

1. cant get in my laptop

i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also the password isnt working either - it seems it will only take the PIN to log in but i never ever set one up.

:)

matthewbeale, Jul 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 1, 2019
  4. cant get in my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

cant get in my laptop

1. cant get in my laptop - Similar Threads - cant laptop

2. why cant I view cd on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why cant I view cd on my laptop?: why cant I view cd on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-view-cd-on-my-laptop/998c2c7f-9520-4e30-a991-bfac880257d0
  3. I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...: I forgot my password on window 10 how can I make from a window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-on-my-laptop-dont-know-the-password-how/080de9f6-2942-46e6-bbcb-106077bb7e85
  4. RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN: So recently i resetted my windows 10 laptop and now I am stuck at the log in page as the laptop does not have any created account/users to log in. Apparently i have been googling about the issue and release there is quite a few cases of windows 10 prompting you to log in...
  5. Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!: Purchased a used laptop, I noticed user/users, would not recover, so I created recovery drive. After several days of trying to update, restore, Who ever stopped updates, stopped recovery attempts...Finally i thought I accomplished my restoration.....And then suddenly its...
  6. I cant update windows laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant update windows laptop: windows computer says I cant update due to no memory. wont let me use sdm card to update. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-windows-laptop/3608aad7-63f6-4005-9852-1506a007a57d
  7. dell laptop inspiron 3000 series : nvidia cant find a compatible hardware

dell laptop inspiron 3000 series : nvidia cant find a compatible hardware: hi, im having this problem since very long time. i try to install invidia driver but it says : cant find a compatible hardware in your system. the nvidia didnt show up in the device manager first, it was hidden, then i viewd the hidden devices and then it showed up but...
  8. cant get 2nd monitor to hook up to my laptop

cant get 2nd monitor to hook up to my laptop: having all kinds of troubles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-2nd-monitor-to-hook-up-to-my-laptop/0adba07c-4cc9-4727-a0a6-32fa7db948ac
  9. Toshiba Satellite laptop, cant sign into microsoft acount.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Satellite laptop, cant sign into microsoft acount.: Since factory resetting my Toshiba Satellite laptop, I am unable to get past the sign in stage. I have entered the correct password for my Microsoft account but it tells me the password is incorrect, when Its not. At the bottom of the page, the only icons showing are the...
  10. i cant find any drivers for fusion 5 laptop

i cant find any drivers for fusion 5 laptop: i had to reinstall win 10 as it died completely. unfortunately i cant find any drivers for it. eg. network and touchscreen, etc. i have had a look online and all i can find is a few comments about other people having the same problem. the device manager come up with a load of...