Windows 10: cant get in my laptop

Discus and support cant get in my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by matthewbeale, Jul 1, 2019.

1. cant get in my laptop

i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also the password isnt working either - it seems it will only take the PIN to log in but i never ever set one up.

:)

matthewbeale, Jul 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 1, 2019
  4. cant get in my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

cant get in my laptop

1. cant get in my laptop - Similar Threads - cant laptop

2. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  3. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  4. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  5. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  6. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cant change my password or remove it on my laptop even though its 100% correct but i can...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant change my password or remove it on my laptop even though its 100% correct but i can...: Hello , I tried changing / removing my password yesterday but it didnt work even though i accessed my laptop using that password.it mignt be because i had a windows hello pin and now its not available anymore and i tried finding the answer to my problem online but i cant find...
  8. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  9. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  10. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...