Windows 10: Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center

Discus and support Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I open share center and default Mail app I can't get Inbox of Mail App. Only compose a mail screen exists. Hot to get Inbox of Mail App at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zanshin777, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center

When I open share center and default Mail app I can't get Inbox of Mail App.

Only compose a mail screen exists. Hot to get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center?

:)

zanshin777, Nov 26, 2016

2. Can't get notifications in action center from Mail app in windows 10.

I can't get notifications from mail app in action center, I read tutorials about that but I can't get it work, my question is : under settings>>notifications (notification is enable) but under GET NOTIFICATION
    FROM THESE SENDERS I can't see MAIL and CALENDAR app to enable that, how to add mail and calendar app to these list of senders?? I think this is the reason why I'm not getting notifications for new emails in action center, in mail app notifications are enable
    for all accounts. Thanks Vladi.

vladimirpavloski, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Can't get notifications in action center from Mail app in windows 10.

I can't get notifications from mail app in action center, I read tutorials about that but I can't get it work, my question is : under settings>>notifications (notification is enable) but under GET NOTIFICATION FROM THESE SENDERS I can't see MAIL and CALENDAR
    app to enable that, how to add mail and calendar app to these list of senders?? I think this is the reason why I'm not getting notifications for new emails in action center, in mail app notifications are enable for all accounts. Thanks Vladi.

vladimirpavloski, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center

1. Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center - Similar Threads - Can't Inbox Mail

2. Deleting mail from the Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting mail from the Inbox: I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??...
  3. Can't enable Focused Inbox on the Mail app in Windows 10 for an Outlook.com account on one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable Focused Inbox on the Mail app in Windows 10 for an Outlook.com account on one...: My Mail app on Windows 10 for my laptop is saying "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts." when I try to enable Focused Inbox, even though it's clearly enabled on the web interface and also my desktop which is also using Windows 10 with the Mail app. This is...
  4. Why is there ads in my inbox in the Windows Mail app.

Why is there ads in my inbox in the Windows Mail app.: Ads showing up in my inbox like emails. Completely unacceptable.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/why-is-there-ads-in-my-inbox-in-the-windows-mail/0937f234-aa35-4bc3-9c7f-94038ca87748
  5. Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app

Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app: Hi, I am currently using my Gmail account across all Microsoft services (for Windows sign in, Xbox account etc) and facing issues getting my Gmail inbox to appear in the Mail app. I have no problems adding my account through the Google sign in prompt in the app, but my...
  6. Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App: Trying to set up my outlook in the Win 10 mail app...have all settings enter3ed correctly...including Outlook password for my cox email account...but every time I try to sync...sync window 10 just spins... Bigger issue is if I check the password for my outlook (Cox)...
  7. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...
  8. Windows Mail App - Inbox Not Receiving Incoming Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App - Inbox Not Receiving Incoming Email: Using the Windows 10 native mail app with my Outlook.com account any email sent to me goes into a folder with my email address. Nothing ever shows up in the "Inbox" folder. Is there a way to change that? 73891
  9. Is it possible to have subfolders of the Inbox in the Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to have subfolders of the Inbox in the Mail app?: I am just about to convert my main machine to Windows 10 from 7. In 7 I use the Outlook part of Office 2013. I have developed a method of keeping my mail in subfolders of the Inbox. I have tried to create subfolders in the Inbox of the Mail app but cannot see how to. I...
  10. Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care...