Windows 10: Can't get into computer

Discus and support Can't get into computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 just updated and now I can't get into my computer. I've been working on the problem for over an hour. I've tried both emails and changed my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MelanieMornard, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Can't get into computer

Windows 10 just updated and now I can't get into my computer. I've been working on the problem for over an hour. I've tried both emails and changed my password and still can't get in. This is my work computer and I'm going crazy trying everything I can think of to get in. I'm thinking it's the username that's wrong as my pin hasn't changed but that doesn't wok either.

I know you like security, but if it's so secure the owner can't get into their own computer it's too much.

:)

MelanieMornard, Aug 21, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't get into computer :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 21, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Can't get into computer

imperialreign, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't get into computer

1. Can't get into computer - Similar Threads - Can't computer

2. I have pasted a file accidently on users. Now i can't load my computer. Autosave not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have pasted a file accidently on users. Now i can't load my computer. Autosave not...: I have pasted a file through ubuntu to C\users\user\downloadThen i can't open windows.Autorepair not working. What to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-pasted-a-file-accidently-on-users-now-i/e82bace9-f080-4c4b-a119-2ef7e7a44808
  3. I have pasted a file accidently on users. Now i can't load my computer. Autosave not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have pasted a file accidently on users. Now i can't load my computer. Autosave not...: I have pasted a file through ubuntu to C\users\user\downloadThen i can't open windows.Autorepair not working. What to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-pasted-a-file-accidently-on-users-now-i/e82bace9-f080-4c4b-a119-2ef7e7a44808
  4. I have pasted a file accidently on users. Now i can't load my computer. Autosave not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer: I tried removing the read only restriction from my micro sd card with the Command Prompt and now I can't access the card at all. Any time I try to open it, it shows a prompt saying "please insert a disk" even though it's in the slot...
  6. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer: I tried removing the read only restriction from my micro sd card with the Command Prompt and now I can't access the card at all. Any time I try to open it, it shows a prompt saying "please insert a disk" even though it's in the slot...
  7. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't log into my account on my computer after it got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account on my computer after it got deleted: A few months ago I logged onto my computer and I was signed out of everything Microsoft related, so a lot of things I cannot access like my apps and games or my Microsoft store, and I have already tried the account recovery form....
  9. I can't log into my account on my computer after it got deleted

I can't log into my account on my computer after it got deleted: A few months ago I logged onto my computer and I was signed out of everything Microsoft related, so a lot of things I cannot access like my apps and games or my Microsoft store, and I have already tried the account recovery form....
  10. I can't log into my account on my computer after it got deleted